Chapter 3

"This is so weird" Kara said with her forehead resting in her hand.

"I really have no clue how to prepare a wedding I feel like I just keep messing it all up" she said looking at some papers, confused.

"Don't worry about it Kara, you'll be fine" I say, rubbing her back.

"Oh geez I'm going to need Lena's help" she sighed, grabbing her phone to call Lena.

Sighing,  I checked my phone and saw a message from J'onn.

Danvers, theres been an incident.

On my way.

I quickly text him while grabbing my leather jacket and motorcycle keys, Kara looks at me as she calls Lena.

Signaling for her to continue, I left the house and went to grab my motorcycle. Heading towards our base.

Walking in, I find Winn sitting at a computer, looking a bit confused.

"J'onn" I call for him as he walks away from Winn and up to me.

"Hey Alex, I need you to go with Winn over to the Airport" he says, handing me a tablet with the information.

"Another one of these weird events?" I say, recalling the last time its happened.

"Yes, and this time whoever it is was targeting Miss Luther" he said.

Oh no, Kara must be worried. I should call her to check if everythings alright..

"And yes, Lena's fine" phew. Nodding, Winn and I take a few agents with us and head towards the airport.

**************

"Damn it Winn! What have I done?" Once I got home, I quickly dialed Winn, I had to tell him.

"Just calm down Alex. Everything will be fine, you said she didnt freak out when you kissed her right?" he said, noise of paper shuffling could be heard from the other side.

"Yeah, she actually kissed me back" I said, recalling the events.

"Well then I don't think you have much to worry about. Just talk to her tomorrow and you'll be alright" sighing, I told him goodnight and layed in bed.

-----------------

"Alex, hey" Maggie said as she approached me during lunch break.

"Hey Maggie" I said nervously. She tightened her grip on her backpack and took a deep breath.

"Um, can I talk to you?" she said, looking around. Nodding, I got up and followed her outside, the courtyard was pretty empty so nobody could hear us.

"About last night.." she started, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Im sorry I didnt mean to-" she cut me off.

"Alex, you didn't do anything wrong" sighing, she looked at the ground.

"But something's wrong" I said forcing her to look up at me.

"It's just that, I'm not ready" she said, sighing.

Nodding, I understood what she ment.

Continuing, she looked up at me. "I guess, we're just at really different places right now, I mean I just moved here and you're student president and I just.. I don't think that its a good idea"

"Yeah you're right, because how could two girls possibly be together?" I said angrily as I turned to leave

"Alex wait thats not it-" leaving her there , I walked off. "I'll see you later" I said.