Chapter 7

"Maggie" Lena said as she sat next to me. After I woke up at the DEO and got frustrated I had to go to the only place I could relax in. The bar Lena, Alex and I always went to as high-schoolers.

"How did you find me?" I asked her.

"Come on, Maggie. We're best friends. I know you, and I know you always come here whenever you're upset or stressed about something" She said as she smiled slightly.

I just nodded.

"How are you holding up?" I looked up at her as I finished my drink, I was already a bit tipsy but I didn't care. Anything to get my mind off of Alex.

"What does it look like?" I said impatiently. I really didn't feel like chatting right now.

"Maggie, I know you're stressed and you miss Alex. But we will find her, I promise you" She said and stretched her hand out to hold mine comfortangly. I sighed as I fought back tears.

"Remember when we used to come here all the time?" I asked and she giggled a little.

"Yeah, boy were those the good days" I smiled slightly. "We were carefree, coming here was so much fun" I nodded and looked over at the pool table.

"I'll play a game with you if it'll keep you distracted while Winn tries to find Alex" Lena said as she noticed my sudden interest in pool again. I smiled enthusiastically as we both made our way towards the pool table.

------------------------------

Alex's POV

"What do you want from me!?" I told my dad angerly as I tried to break out of the chains that were holding me tightly.

"From you? Oh nothing in particular" He said as he was playing with my alien gun I got once. It was my pride and joy, watching him toy around with it only made my blood boil even more.

"Then why the hell am I here?" I asked as I kicked the wall.

"Feisty aren't we?" He laughed at me as someone walked into the room.

"Now now Jeremiah. I know she's your daughter but show a little respect to our guest" I turned to look at the person who walked in and I gasped.

Lillian Luthor

I should've known she was behind this. Lena's going to be so upset when she finds out..

"Lillian Luthor. Why am I not surprised?" I said as she walked over to me and laughed devilishly. "Oh I don't suppose I could get a proper greeting from you now can I? Since we're going to be family soon. Tell me Alex, why wasn't I invited to the wedding?" I was tempted to spit in her face but decided otherwise.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because Lena doesn't want anything to do with you?" She rolled her eyes at me and walked over to a table full of weapons.

"Since my dad refuses to tell me I'm assuming you will" She turned to look at me. "And what is that?" she asked.

"What do you want from me?" I twisted my wrists a bit to loosen the grip of the chains.

"Nothing really. Just to keep you nice and locked up so you can't intervene and ruin all the fun" she said smugly and handed my father a gun.

"How could you? How could you turn like that on us? On your FAMILY? I thought you were dead!!" I asked my father as tears swelled in my eyes.

"It's for the greater good. You'll understand one day" He said, a bit of sorrow heared in his voice.

"How will I ever understand that you left us, thinking that you were dead, for years! When it turns out that you were helping your own daughters enemy take her down" he turned to me angerly.

"MY daughter? The only daughter I have is you. Kara isn't my child. We merely took her in, we raised her. But it's been brought to my attention that aliens like her shouldn't be here" he said and turned to leave. "Goodbye Alex. It was nice seeing you again" A tear fell down my face as I watched him leave, Lillian close behind him.

"Say goodbye to your beloved sister. Oh and I might even take Maggie with her. If she you know, tries to stop me. Toodles" she said as she left, anger boiled inside of me as I felt helpless.

I can't let her hurt them! Not ever...

----------------------------

Maggie's POV

"And I win! Hah this was fun, Why didn't I ever play with you guys before" Lena said as she put down her pool stick.

"Haha sure rub it in" I rolled my eyes as I felt my phone buzz. Taking it out of my pocket I quickly answered.

"Sawyer" I said.

"Maggie! Get down to the DEO quick! Kara seems to think she found Alex!" Winn said quickly.

I looked at Lena who glanced at me worriedly.

"On my way" I said and we both left rushing towards the DEO.

"What do you got Kara?" I asked as Lena and I walked into the DEO.

"I was thinking" she started as we both looked at a map of National City. "The guy who attacked the president a week ago, he used to work at L-Corp correct?" Kara asked her fiancé. Lena nodded.

"Well we were looking at reports and everyone who has been linked to Cadmus has somehow worked at L-Corp" Kara said.

"But what does that have to do with where Alex is?" I asked.

"Well that's where it gets more interesting, they also were Ex-Military. And they all seem to fall back at one place"

"The Air Force base" I said and Kara nodded. "Im pretty sure they're hiding out somewhere underground around that premises" I nodded at pulled out my gun, checking if its loaded.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's grab backup and go!" Kara nodded and just as we were about to leave the sound of a loud buzzer sounding through the DEO indicated that theres an emergency.

"Winn what's going on?" Kara asked as she walked over to him.

"It's the president, she's under attack again" just as Kara was about to fly out the moniters were hacked and one video played on all of them.

"Fellow citizens of National City. You all know that there are Aliens among us. Roaming through our streets with extraordinary powers. Our president here wants to make them equal to us, free as all americans. But what will happen to us when they're given freedom? Who will guarantee our safety? That they won't use these powers to harm us? Supergirl can't save us all! And who's to say she won't get bored and move on? Or worse? Turn on us? Join me brothers and sisters as we fight this. We are Cadmus"

The video ended and everything went back to normal, I turned to look at Kara who was standing there with otter shock plastered all over her face.

"I have to stop them" she said and I looked at her.

"You go save Alex, take a few agents with you" I nodded and she turned and flew out of the DEO, leaving me there with Winn as he called in back up.

Im coming for you Alex.

---------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so so so so much for 300 reads! This is amazing, I never expected that people would actually read my lame books ew. Anyways, sorry about this short chapter.. I can't make the chapters too long or there'll be less chapters, I hope you enjoy anyway! Feedback is greatly appreciated :)