Note

Hello there, it's me again, back at it with a brand new story! Read the following very carefully inorder not to get confused along with the chapters.

I'm here, to disscuss about certain things you need to take into consideration. No jokes.

Notes:

-This story is not allowed to be copied by any other writer.

-It's totally different from the other stories out here. It's good to be special.

-If you don't like it, don't hesistate to leave, but I prefer to carry on to get the main point of why I wrote this book. It's very obvious but more details will be given in the following chapters.

-I don't appreciate hate comments.

-I don't like when people tell me what to do or say with the characters because it's from their point of veiw. Although I did take some notes and did some changes in my previous book, but not anymore.

Books:

I only have one complete book, so don't forget to check it out.

Updates:

They are not specified. Whenever I'm free, I update. ;)

I would be more than happy to see comments about updating the book, but it's not obligatory, you don't have to.

School is coming so updates may be on Thursday or Friday, depending on how much studies I have to do.

Characters's looks:

The looks will be left to your massive imagination. :)

._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Thanks! I'll see you in the first chapter!