Chapter 11

"Now now now." I said inching closer. 

"Listen Maddi-"

"Nuh uh uh, you're not saying any single word. Let me tell you something real quick, stay away from my business and anything that doesn't concern you." I said pointing at her.

"Maddison, it's for the best."

"For the best? What don't you get in the sentence of, 'It's my responsibility and I'm the one who decides?!' Is it because you want Katherine instead of me?"

"It's not like that Maddison. You know I won't do such thin-" She tried convincing me.

"Enough with the lies. All these years, you were trying to get my hopes down and make me give up on the company, in order to give Katherine a chance to become the principle. That's enough!"

"You never give me a chance to express what I'm feeling."

"Oh please, I already know what you're thinking about. One last time, do not interfere in any of my business." I warned.

"Don't talk to me that way." She said.

"If you don't want me acting mean and rude, get away from my life. A mother's job is to make the best out of everything, encourage the child's dream, help him or her out when they're in need and most importantly, stay by their side. You're just doing the opposite. The problem is, you're supposed to know all of that, but guess what, I'm the one, your daughter, telling you what to do."

"Are you being serious? You can't do that." She gasped.

"I can do whatever I want, unless you want me to call the guards and drag you out."

She gathered her belongings and jogged out of the house, unable to believe what just happened. After all, she deserves what she encountered, and she knows I'm not that easy to deal with.

I called Mike,

"Mike, where the hell is George?"

"Madam I have no idea. We are still searching everywhere."

"Find him as soon as possible."

"Will do."

I ended the call and decided to take a break at the cafe, to refresh my mind.

"Iris, do you want to come with me?"

"Where?"

"Starbucks, duh."

"Why not. Just give me a minute."

When she left, I opened the secret cabinet and took out two guns in case someone decides to strike.

I waited for her in the car when finally, she locked the door and jumped in."

"Guards, keep and eye on the mansion!" I yelled, enabling them to hear well.

"Yes Mrs.Sanders." They all said simultaneously.

_._._._._._._._._._._._.

Unknown P.O.V

"Sir, when are you deciding to make a move?"

"Not yet."

"But she'll be able to track you down."

"We will track her down, don't worry."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"OK, give me a minute. The place she is at right now, is Starbucks."

"Does she have anyone with her?"