Chapter 4

It was late at night and I thought of returning to my mansion to take rest. All I ate today were pancakes so I may or may not ask for food. I'm just extremely exhausted.

I reached my mansion and told Iris to do whatever she wants because I'll be sleeping. I like her, she is like my second mother, so I try my best to keep her comfortable and happy enough.

"What do I do, what do I do?" I murmered to myself as I was walking back and forth in my bedroom.

I was thinking of what I should say and do when Luke shows up. I have to keep a bodygaurd in my office incase he plans on killing me. What did he mean by, I killed your beloved person? I had a deal with the body gaurds to keep him out so why was I worrying about the situation too much?

I was confused and lost, all his words hit me like a truck that was burnt with fire. I was panicing, so I decided I would take a shower and relax.

After I got out, it didn't help my panicing so I wore my pajamas and headed to sleep.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The next day, I woke up dizzy. It must be because I haven't ate anything, but I made sure to eat before I left the mansion.

"Iris, I'm leaving."

"Yes Maddy."

I hopped in my Ferrari and headed to my company.

It was currently eight thirty which means one hour and the half is left for Luke to arrive. I don't even know if he'll come in.

I caught up on some work when my phone rang.

"Hello, Mrs.Sanders-" I got interrupted.

"I know."

"Excuse you?" I said frowning.

"I'm Adrian."

"Oh, hey Adrian." I said chuckling.

"I delayed my flight."

"No, no, please fly away because you're in trouble."

"What do you mean?"

"You know Luke Irony?"

"Yes."

"He talked to me yesterday on the phone, telling me that I can simply bring both of you down, just like I did to your beloved person."

"Doesn't it clarify anything to you?"

"Yes, it means he wants to be the first."

"Anything else?"

"I don't know. All I can say is fly away please. I don't want you in trouble. Also, never give currency to any "Water Company" in the city because you never know."

"Alright, thanks for telling me."

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

We hung up when the door knocked.

"Hello George." I said, placing my palm on my temple.

"Everything ok?"

"Not really, but what do you want?"

"I have papers."

"About?"

"Here." He handed me the papers.

I looked at them and saw who was the person who made this paper and telling me all this non-sense.

"This is bullshit George."

"What can I do?"

"Mr. Parkinson will never interfere in me or my company."