Chapter 7

I woke up, in the urge of vomiting. My head was throbbing and I was confused. I opened my eyes, trying to clear my vision, until I spotted my tied up arms and legs. I tried speaking but failed miserably due to the cloth that's tied around my mouth. I was still in my dress and it's starting to get uncomfortable.

"Hel-mm" I tried but failed again.

I had to think of a plan to escape, before somebody arrives, but I couldn't due to the impact on my head.

All I could think of, are the rivals that will attack me.

Brian

Luke Ironyy

Cameron...

I have to face two people at once, since they both are planning on killing me, just like they did with my father.

I came alone yesterday, which means, George must be worried.

"You're finally awake." Cameron said disturbing my thoughts.

I looked at him and frowned.

"Save the frowning, because what you'll see will make you even angrier."

I was confused for a moment, but just when I looked behind him, I saw Luke.

"Hello there." He said.

I just opened my eyes, not blinking.

"I know you're shocked about the fact that I was your friend and all, but not anymore."

True..

"You just have to understand that it's business we're talking about." He continued whilst inched forward and removed the cloth from my aching mouth.

"You know, bringing someone down, doesn't have to be in kidnapping jerk." I said with a cracked up voice.

"Here." He brought a cup of water and helped me drink it, but I denied. 

"I don't want your god damn water!" I snapped and kicked it out of his hand leaving a thud in the room.

"You know, I can do whatever I want. Kidnap you or not. Just thank God that you're still alive." He informed.

"Moron! How could you do such a thing idiot! I considered you as a brother Luke! I considered both of you as my brothers." I said.

"Enough with the drama." Cameron interrupted.

"Can I go to the bathroom now?" I asked.

"Piss yourself." Luke said.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes you can." Cameron agreed.

They untied me from my uncomfortable position, when I then started tracing my fingers on the red marks the rope left.

"You're both going to regret that."

"Just go to the bathroom, will you?" Luke said, annoyed.

I walked towards it, after them telling me where it is, which is just in the corner of the room.

I entered and locked the door.

What should I do? What should I do? Is that a Deja vu?

"Hurry up."

"Shut up!"

I remembered father's word as I was thinking of what to do.

**FLASH BACK**

"Sweetie, always keep with you extra talkie walkies or protection, you may need it."  

"Dad, don't go! Yes I will, but that's not the time to talk about it."