Chapter 5

I woke up, next morning, to the sound of birds chirping. I love nature, it brings peace and relaxation to my heart, which is probably just an expectation. The reality, unfortunately, is that I have to face three business men working in different companys.

Top three people who needs to come to an end:

Luke Irony

Mr.Parkinson

Brian Parkinson.

Way to start the day Maddison!

I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Just then, realization hit me...

"AAAA!" I screamed at my reflection on the mirror.

It looked like I haven't taken a shower for a whole year. My hair is a mess, just like Tarazan's. My whole look is disgusting.

"Mrs.Maddy!" Iris called from downstairs.

"Yes?" 

"You have a visitor"

"A visitor?"

"Yes."

"Name?"

"Luke Irony."

What does he want from me? Why can't he just leave me alone? It's weekend for God's sake.

"Ten minutes."

I quickly took a shower and wore a tight skirt, with a formal jacket. I buttoned it up and wore my black heels. Styling my hair in a bun, I went downstairs after I was finally done.

"Welcome!" I greeted.

"Hello there beautiful." He said.

"Have a seat."

"I came here to talk-"

"About last times occasion." I continued.

"Yes, I'm here to warn you, to warn you from the coming consequences you're going to encounter."

"Mr.Irony, words don't help, I need actions."

"You'll see."

"You do know, that all this non sense means nothing to me, right?"

"I don't care if it's right or wrong, I'll do what I have to do."

"May I know why?"

"You will know why and I'm guessing you already do."

"To become the first."

"Yes."

I laughed, "You know this is never happening."

"You know that it will."

"To my realization, your so called company is ranking the fifth in the city, so it's not that you only have to face me, you also have Mr.Parkinson. It's not that I'm afraid, it's that I'm warning you from what's going to happen, and believe me when I say, it's not going to be as easy as you expect it to be."

"How can you be so sure?" He asked.

"Just because you brought down Mrs.Kendell's company and took her place doesn't mean you can do the same to mine." I said, leaning forward.

Mrs.Kendall was a good freind of mine. She used to rank the fifth, until Luke decided to make a move. She's no longer a business woman, but an artist. Quick move.

"Mrs.Sanders," he said clearing his throat, "you don't dare under estimate my abilities."

"I already did, and I can do whatever I want."