Chapter 9

"Well hello there." I told Luke smirking.

No response. All I could see was hatred, plastered on his beat up face.

"I'm sure your mother taught you manners. There is something called reply, or it doesn't exist in your dictionary?"

"What do you want?" He said, trying to escape from Mike's grip.

I laughed, not any laugh, but an evil one,"What do I want? Hmm, nice question."

I stood up and walked towards him.

"You know exactly what I want." I said with gritted teeth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George's P.O.V

"I've been calling you non-stop for the past five hours, where have you been?"

"I'm sorry bro, what do I do if I'm busy with loads of work?" Someone said.

"What kind of work?"

"Your research for Mrs.Sanders."

"Did you find details?" I asked.

"Not yet, but all I found is that she lived with her parents until her father, John Sanders died. Later on, her mother, Rain Sanders and sister, Katherine Sanders parted from her and lived in Canal Street New York. They also wrote for me that she's a street fighter and she practices in the underground."

"Canal Street...Street fighter?"

"Yes, I have the directions, do you want me to send you by e-mail?"

"Yes. Do it now."

"Ok sir."

"AND..."

"Yes?"

"Hack the system's account."

Street fighter in the underground? Do we have an underground in the company?

I currently ended the call ready to ruin Sander's life. Wondering why? Something easy, I'll steal her company's achievement and rule it by my own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddison's P.O.V

"I don't know what you want Sanders. For real."

I slapped him hard.

"Quit playing games, because if you don't, you're dying tonight."

"Pfft ok."

"Mike, get him to the underground, and I'll face him soon enough." 

"Yes Madam."

Mike pushed him harshly and shut the door behind him. You know nothing Irony. You know no better.

I've never shared and told anyone the fact that I'm a street fighter, not even my family. I just go there to release stress and I joined, just when my father died. I'll not ask my body guards to finish him for me, however, I'll do it with my own hands.

I cracked my neck and knuckles, tensing up.

"That son of a freaking trash can!" I slammed my hands on my office table.

One of the workers entered, "Is everything ok?"

"Yes, now may you leave me alone?"

"Yes Madam."

I tried calling George, but he haven't answered.

"Where is he, the freaking idiot, he's my personal assistant, he's supposed to be there whenever I ask him to."

I put my hand on my temple trying to calm down, when I decided to take a break and go home. No I can't, I have Luke..

I went to the bathroom and changed to my sport bra and some shorts, that's what I wear when I practice, more like kill.

I went downstairs to the sight of Luke sitting in the corner, inside of a cell.

I laughed, "You, get out of there, and man up, because what you're encountering, will not be easy."

I opened the cell entering and then closed it, more like locked it.

I opened the cabinet that was at the other corner. It was locked in case he decides to open it. I took out my boxing gloves. They were black and on the back of it, was written the word Savage in italics and the letters were colored in gold.

"So Luke..how are you doing?" I said whilst wore the gloves.

"Good?"

"I see, make sure you'll be dead by the end, it's good that you're doing well now."

"What?"

He forced himself to run towards and push me but as soon as he was an inch away, I  punched him with all my might. He stumbled backwards, groaning in pain.

"Have you got anything else mister?" I asked and kicked him in the ribs.

*Cough* *Cough* "I'm sorry alright?"

"You think a sorry will work?" I said punching him three times continuously on each cheek.

He didn't say anything, enabling me to make him suffer more.

"Yea, die. That would be a relief." I said chocking him and wrapped my legs around his legs, stopping him from any sudden move.

He tapped the floor three times.

"Honey, we are not in a wrestling ring, I'm here to make sure you don't last a second breathing." I whispered in his ear, still chocking him.

After some time, I didn't feel any movement nor breath from him, so I assumed he's dead. I made sure of his pulse and there was nothing...finally!

"Mike, bury him." I said through the speaker on my sport bra.

"Yes Madam."

I spitted on him before putting my gloves back and headed outside.

"Who do we have still?" I thought to myself.

Brian

Alright, I don't suppose he's going to have the guts and face me now, right?

I don't have to worry about that, I'm free now, but the only thing that bothered me was, where the hell is George.

I waited for Mike to come so I could ask him.

"OH, hello Madam."

"Have you seen George?"

"He's been missing from four o'clock.."

"He isn't answering my calls."

"Same."

"Finish him." I said pointing at Luke.

He nodded and went to the cell while I washed my hands and drove home.

"Hello Iris."

"Oh hello there dear! Are you hungry?" She said glaring at me as if she saw a beast in front of her, but didn't mind it.

"Nah."

"Maddy, look at yourself, you barely eat anything. The last time you ate was last night!"

"Iris, I'm fine. Besides, I don't feel like eating.."

"Oh Maddison, I'm worried you'll faint."

She was right.

"Fine, just some chicken please."

"Sure."

After cooking and eating, I slept and released all the tension I was facing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I'll see you int he next chapter.

Bye!