The Girl Who Lived...Through Draco Malfoy - Chapter 31

The wedding was beautiful. Mrs. Weasley cried the whole time, clinging on to Ron who looked mortified. After the ceremony, everyone gathered under a huge tent for the reception. A band played as the night fell and people congratulated Bill and Fleur. Golden lanterns floated throughout the space and I sat at a table with Delia. There was an abundance of food and drinks and it seemed some of the guests had had a bit too much as they danced on the dance floor. Bill and Fleur cut the cake and everyone cheered. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were talking to a girl I didn't recognize. She was skinny with long blond hair and a taller man who looked alike stood close by; probably her father.
"Do you know who that is?" I asked Delia, pointing to the blond haired girl.
"Luna Lovegood. She's in the DA." Dumbledore's Army. "Her father edits The Quibbler." I gave her a confused look. "It's some magazine that's filled with crazy articles about complete rubbish." she rolled her eyes.
"I wonder why they're talking to them..." I thought out loud. I stared out into the night which was completely dark outside the tent. Something caught my eye; a bright ball of light flying through the darkness straight towards us. I didn't have time to react before it swooped into the tent and stopped in the middle of the dance floor. I recognized the white ball: a Patronus. A voice came from the ball and the light played images of the Ministry falling.
"The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming." The ball disappeared and everyone began to panic. People started disapparating and I turned to Delia. She grabbed my hand as Death Eaters started appearing. There was no time to find anyone else, Delia and I needed to leave. The world around us started spinning, faster and faster then suddenly stopped.
We were standing in a forest, tall trees towering over us and the smell of wet dirt filling my nose.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Getathina Forest. I came here once with my family." she started walking and I followed. "There's a cabin not far from here." she explained. We walked through the forest, each tree looking like the next until we reached the cabin. It was tiny, probably big enough to fit a bed in, but that was it. I looked at Delia who kept walking. She opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was bigger than my house with a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms. We sat on the couch in the living room. Delia stared at the floor and I stared at the wall.
"We should cast some protective charms." I said, taking out my wand. She followed and we quickly surrounded the cabin with charms until we were fairly sure we were safe. We sat back on the couch and my mind flooded with thoughts. The Ministry had fallen. Voldemort was one step closer to completely having control. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were out there somewhere and we were in the middle of the Getathina Forest.
"They're looking for the Horcruxes." Delia said suddenly. I looked over at her, confused. "Harry, Ron, and Hermione." she continued. I knew about the Horcruxes, we had talked about them before. They were parts of Voldemort's soul and if all of seven of them were destroyed, Voldemort would die.
"Do you know where they are?" I asked, hoping we could meet up with them at some point. She shook her head. "We have to find them. We have to help them."
"They could be anywhere out there." she said.
"I know." I sighed. "Then we use what we know to help find the Horcruxes and destroy them." she sat up, a determination building in her eyes.
"Yes, and we bring down Voldemort and his army of goons once and for all." we cheered then began going over what we knew. Harry had destroyed one of Horcruxes, Dumbledore had destroyed another, and they had gone to find another. We knew it was a fake and the real necklace was still out there.