part 2

After the boys left and Jake left I was doing my uni work when someone walked in I fall of my chair and run out the door before they could get in the door

I said " OMG Flynn why did u not tell me you were here were dad I missed you so much"

Flynn " I wanted to come and into the shop and see if u were here how u know I was here"

I said " well Jake come running over from the beach"

Flynn " when are u done There so much I need to tell you"

I said " in about 15 min or so u can help me pack up"

Flynn" sure make its faster that way"

We were done packing up the shop I locked the door and then people were coming up to Flynn asking him photo and all more and more people were coming so I just got my board and went to the beach.

Walked along the sand to my stop away go to the same stop when I hear someone yell " heads up" and there was a footy I picked it and saw this guy walk to get it

I picked it up and kicked it to him he said " thinks nice kick too"

I then put my stuff down and went to to wax my board and then went to the water surfed for about 1 till I see a person near my stuff so I made my way out of the water to the person then I looked and it was the guy that I kick the footy too"

I walked to my stuff and said " lost your footy again did you"

He said " sorry I am Josh BTW not at all just want to watch you surf that all "
I said " so Josh what you doing down here holiday or something"

Josh " not really I play afl for Melbourne fc we are playing gold coast tonight"

I said " OMG I am going to that game with  friends "
Josh " that nice you go for gold coast then miss"
I said " over my dead body never I actually got for Melbourne"

Josh said " no way a pretty girl like  you goes for Melbourne"

I said " yep a pretty girl me goes for Melbourne"

Josh " so then how do u think we will play"

Not to sound so into footy that I am in since I love my sport I said to him as he was looking at his feet
I said " we will win for sure and you will kick a Goal too"

He said " not sure about the Goal but we will win thou"

I said " come on you will for sure"

He said " I will try my best for you"

I said " looks like someone calling you there wags"

he run off with the other boy

WAGS P.O.V

I WAS RUNNING BACK TO THE BOY COULD NOT HELP THINK DAMM SHE CUTE AND SHE SURFS TOO WINNING THERE

I GOT BACK TO THE BOYS
ANGUS SAID " WHO THAT U TALKING TO THERE SHE CUTE

Josh " oh just a friend that's all"
Angus " she cute too wags"
Josh "yeah she coming to the game tonight too"
Angus "oh josh got a girlfriend"