Coffee josh and alex

I wake up on a Sunday since we have a bye this week I looked at my phone it was about  7:30am I texted Alex asking if he wanted it meet up for coffee I need to talk to him about Maddie and the whole Ben think it playing with my head  Alex got back saying I can meet you at 9 at the Jerry's I got out of bed had a shower and got dressed by this time it was 8:15 and Jerry's is only 5 min away from both of us and Corey just wake up too

Corey " what you doing up man"
Josh " meeting Alex for coffee need to talk to him about Maddie"
Corey " speaking about that how long since you talked to her"
Josh " probably about 4 or 5 weeks on and off we text here and there but not like talked"
Corey " that sucks I better have a shower meeting my gf for at 10"

I went out the door and shut it walked to my car and drove out the drive way to Jerry's as I got there Alex pulled up we both walked in since we know the guy there it was good we sat down and Alex was like what going on with you and Maddie

Josh " I feel like she closer to Ben the she was to me when we first meet and she say that they are only friends"

Alex " well you know me and me are mates since I know Ben well I can tell you Ben is not her sort of girl and but seeing them together they are just really close"

Josh " yeah I know that your friend that why I am talking to you"

Alex " reason they been hunging out a lot is Ben know how she feels about losing someone close to her be lost his dad when he was 14 so he knows"

Josh " that sucks but she know she can talk to me about anything"

After coffee I went home it was about 11:30 when I got a call from a unknown number from my phone  I picked it up

Jake
" hi josh is Jake from Richmond footy club your thinking why we are calling you since you play for Melbourne right"

Josh " yeah this is wired why you guys called"

Jake " only calling coz your one of maddie contacts to call she is going for head training here and want to know how you know here"

Josh " she is a great person to be around she knowns her stuff too would be right for the job I meet her when I was up on the Gold Coast and then when she was working with Geelong vfl and plus she kinda my girlfriend atm"

Jake " yeah say she worked with Southport and Geelong would be great if you not tell her about or chat if you see her i am going to call her to tell her to come in"

Josh " no problem at all well now she just going to be over the train line away"

Maddie leaving Geelong to be close to Melbourne why she not telling me this wonder I what's going on with us I need to talk to her but when we end up yelling at each other