Chapter 2: Awake

I looked up from my desk and saw a few silhouettes of familiar people I just couldn't make out if it was them or if it was just a product of my imagination. I rubbed my eyes a little trying to get used to the lighting and get my sight focused,"Hey, she's awake," I heard this before, it's way to familiar,"Um...Hi?" I managed to say, the shadows stepped closer to my desk and I could finally see who these people where. I rubbed my eyes once more, it couldn't really be true, characters can't just come to the real world can they? I recognized all of them,"Why are you here?" I asked as I stood up from my desk, yes I was a little frightened that these might be the actual characters but I mean how often does it happen? America smiled his usual smile and then frowned,"I...don't know," he scratched the back of his neck,I sighed and looked around,"Where's everyone else? The teacher and the rest of the students," I asked as I grabbed my backpack,"We don't know either," said England. I began to walk towards the door,"Well I guess I'll go home," I said opening the door,"Arready? You wourdn't rike to give me a hug?" I turned around realizing that was was Japan's voice, I paused for a moment 'Japan out of all characters wouldn't ask that, he doesn't like hugs' I thought and just as my thoughts faded away I heard more voices.
I looked up again it took me some time to realize that was just a dream, I looked around students were all here and so was our teacher, I sighed and began packing seeing there was only a few minutes left of school. I looked down and thought about the dream, it seemed too real to be just a dream. The bell rang signaling the end of school and the beginning of my actual boredom. I walked out of the classroom once everyone left, I pulled out my phone and texted my mother to see if she could come pick me up at the entrance and luckily she said yes. I walked to the front gate of the school, I looked back and remembered that dream, why did it bother me so much? I got on the car and my mother drove us home.
Once at home I went directly to my room and decided to check up on social networks,"___," I heard mother yell, I sighed and opened my door as a sign to continue talking,"I'll be visiting your aunt, I'll be back later, ok?" I nodded and closed the door, I then proceeded to lay on my bed and finish reviewing my YouTube subscriptions. I sat on my bed,"Maybe I should call Kim over for an anime marathon," I thought to myself, I sighed,"no she's probably with her family." That was my problem after school, no social life, I got bored of having to do the same thing everyday. I threw myself back on my bed and looked at my phone it was nearly 6:45, a little nap wouldn't harm anyone.