Chapter 9: Me? Can you repeat again?

I yawned and rolled over in the bed, like I usually did, but today was diffrent, I wasn't on a bed and I'm pretty sure it wasn't my bed either,"Kim?" I asked out loud, maybe I had just gone back to the human world. I tried looking around but everything seemed to be made up of shadows,"Arthur?" No answer, I stood up, 'Seriously ___what type of problems did you get in to now?' I shook my head, 'Well that's nice, ignore the voice in your head that trys to help you,' I sighed,"Fine I won't ignore you, but at least explain who you are," I knew this voice wasn't mine, because seriously, why would I get after myself, right? 'Ok look, I don't know who I am either, I just know as much as you do,' I looked around again,'Ok well, I know who you are because I'm just like you,' I sighed,"Like me? How?" I heard the voice laugh lightly,"A country that never made it through to this world," this voice wasn't in my head now it was right next to me,"A country? Me?" I looked to my right from where the voice came from, but no one was there,"Yes you, who else? There's just you and me here," this time the voice was to my left but it was fading away,"___," the voice finally said, I knew it was fading away by the second,"Wake up," the voice finished.

I opened my eyes,'Was that...all just a dream?' I got out of bed and looked around,'I'm still in Arthur's house,' I thought to myself as I looked at the clock, 4 AM, I sighed and walked towards the door. I walked to Arthur's room and knocked on the door,"Iggy?" I heard a groan from inside the room,"Come in," I heard him say faintly, he was still half asleep, I opened the door and walked into his room,"What do you want?" He sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes, well, it seemed like it,"Can I stay with you?" He looked at me and rubbed his eyes again,"Why?" I looked around,"Well, can I at least talk to you?" I stood there waiting for an answer,"Just stay with me we can talk tomorrow," he said and he lay back down, I smiled slightly and got on the bed,"Don't even think of cuddling," I nodded,"'Kay," I lay my head on the pillow but couldn't sleep. I looked up at the ceiling, what was with that dream? Was it that really deep down I wanted to be a country like Arthur, Kiku, Antonio and Feliks? But...who was that voice? She didn't sound like Kim or like my mother, who was it? Thinking of all the possiblities made me sleepy but I couldn't rest until I found out what this dream meant.

Time passed by and the sun was begining to rise and nothing seemed to let me rest, I tried to change my position to be more comfortable but that was just a waste of time, nothing I did seemed to let me rest, I finally decided to get out of bed. I got out of bed trying my best to avoid waking up Arthur, once out of bed I walked to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and washed my face,'What if I really am a country?' I thought, I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple that was on the counter. I looked around and started eating,"Good morning, ___," I turned to see Arthur,"Morning," I smiled slightly, to be honest I didn't even feel like smiling due to the lack of sleep,"So what did you want to talk about?" He yawned, his hair was still messy and he looked a little tired,"I had a dream, about why I am here," I began to explain, his expression began to change little by little,"I think I'm here because I'm a country that never made it through to this world," this time his expression wasn't of that of a surprize it was more like a expression of shock,"That was your dream?" I nodded, he sighed,"Well it's true, you weren't supposed to know at all why you're here but you found out on your own," I smiled,'It was true, this is actually happening, I am a country of my own,' he pulled me out of my thoughts,"But you can't let any country know you were one of us, some of us aren't what we seem to be," I looked at him,"What do you mean?" His expression was calm,"All I can say is that there's another universe, not like yours, not like ours, we can't go there, but they can come here," I stood there, I knew what he was saying but I couldn't describe it, I knew it was there but I wasn't able to explain why,"You mean the 2P's?"

It was noon by now and I had been in the room just texting Feliks, Antonio and Gilbert, they seemed to be good friends, they were just misunderstood and so they acted up. Poland started texting about how fabulous he was, and without a doubt he was in his very own way. Antonio on the other hand started texting about how him and Lovino get along, I didn't believe so, but everyone has their own way of getting along...sort of. Glibert was being his usual self, trying to get a date, but under all of that...stuff, to say the least, he was a really nice and understanding guy. I was sitting on the bed, it felt stange though, I feel as if some countries felt as if I were counseling them,"___!" I stood up, leaving my phone behind, and walked out of the room,"Yes?" I ran down the stairs,"Alfred wants to know if you'd like to go to eat lunch with him," I smiled,"Sure, tell him I'll be down in a moment," I ran up the stairs , to my room and changed into something presentable. I fixed my hair up into a messy bun, it looked almost perfect with jeans and graphic t-shirt. I grabbed my phone, walked out of the room and down the stairs,"He's outside," I nodded,"I know, hey I'll text you if anything," he smiled at me and waved good-bye.

Alfred took me to McDonalds, typical,"So why the sudden invitation to come eat lunch?" He laughed lightly,"Can't I invite a friend for lunch?" I raised an eyebrow,"What did you do now?" He sighed, he didn't know it but I knew him better than himself. "Matthew seemed to be acting...strange today and he seemed a little confused, do you have any idea why?" I shook my head,"I wouldn't ask what you did to him if I knew," I sighed,"Where is he anyways?" Alfred shrugged,"How should I know, he was wearing these shades this morning, he ate breakfast and left," I began thinking about what he said,'Shades? Why would Matthew wear shades?' I stood up,"Did you ask where he was going?" He shook his head,"To busy watching a movie," I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of McDonalds,"We're going to go look for him," he pulled his hand away from me,"Why?" I grabbed his arm again and dragged him back to his car,"We could be in deep, deep trouble if we don't."

"...some of us aren't what we seem."