Chapter 7: First day in World Academy

"__, get up!" I heard a voice in the distance, I pulled the covers over my head, "Why should I?" I looked to my right, I grumbled, "It's bearly 7:42...in the morning!" I heard footsteps nearing my door, "Hurry up! Or we'll be late!" I got out of bed and opened the door, "Late?" The Brit then sighed,"We're going to school. So get dressed," he handed me a female uniform, I sighed, "Fine, but this better be worth getting out of bed for," I got out of my previous clothing and into my new 'uniform', grabed a backpack that was in the room and ran down the stairs. "Any advise for the first day of school?" He grabed his own backpack, pulled out a notebook out and handed it to me,"Don't get out of my sight," I nodded and put the notebook in the backpack,"Roger."

After the longest walk of my life, the Brit and I arrived to the 'World Academy'. We walked up the steps and I was finally able to look around my new 'school'. I knew it wouldn't be long before I left home so I really, really wanted to enjoy this while I could. I walked around heading nowhere and ended up at the library, I began looking around for any interesting mangas or just any book and bumped into the one and only, America,"Sorry," I said quickly, he looked up and smiled,"It's ok, I'm indestructable, I am the hero after all" I sighed,"Alfred...this is a library, keep it down," I whispered,"How do you know my name?!" I thought about it for a few seconds,"Long story, just keep quiet" "Right!" I gave up on him and began wondering why he was even in the library...comic books probably?

After sometime I decided that I would just go to library after school, I walked out of the library and walked to the main office to obtain my schedule.

Once I had my schedule I realized I had lost track of the only country who was actually taking care of me for the moment, I stopped walking down the hall where I was and ran back to the library hoping that Alfred was still there. I finally got to the library and began looking for Alfred but sadly he wasn't there. I sighed and walked back out of  the library. First day of school, first opportunity to prove to a certain country that I can do things on my own, but everything...didn't go exactly as planed.

I sighed and went along to find my first period class on my own, I knew that once I found it the only problem would be finding Arthur. Luckily I found my first class before class even started. I sat at the very back of the class, like I usually did in school, and grabed the notebook Arthur gave me.

"Don't get out of my sight..."

I sighed as I remembered the few words I heard this morning that could have changed how this day has gone so far...and probably even save me from a lecture on how irresponsible I am.

Finally after all my classes I ran to the front of the school in hopes that Arthur was there and thankfully he was,"___! Where'd you run off to....." Yeah, there he is, starting with his lectures...again. I sighed,"At least I survived through the day and I made new friends like Francis, Antonio, and Gilbert," I smiled proud of myself. Arthur suddenly stopped  the lecture he was giving and stared at me with the most twisted expression ever,"What?" He turned to see Antonio, Francis, and Gilbert laughing,"With them?" I nodded and he grabbed my arm,"No more school for you," I looked back and waved good bye to my 'friends' and began walking home with Arthur.

Once home Arthur began doing his homework,"___, don't you have homework?" He pulled out some books ,"For what? I thought I wasn't going to school," I smiled knowing I won then,"Fine, you're just lucky I'm in a good mood," I laughed lightly,"I noticed, and I know why" he laughed,"Good, then tell me why I'm such in a good mood," I stood up and put my hands on my waist similar to a super hero pose,"you, Arthur Kirkland," he turned to look at the book,"are in love," I said. His body tensed up a little then relaxed,"Nice try, but that isn't the answer," I smiled,"No, I know that is the answer and I will not rest untill I find out who this girl," I paused,"or guy," I mumbled,"is." I finished. He looked up from his book,"Well if you can figure that out in your room and silently I would appreaciate it," he said. I nodded and walked to my room.

"___?" I opened the door,"Yes?" Arthur sighed,"Just get some rest, it's 2:31...in the morning already," I shook my head,"Not resting...untill...I find out," I yawned,"You can continue your search tomorrow." I nodded and shut the door, got on my bed and drifted to sleep.