Chapter 5: Stay with me?

England sighed but then suddenly looked at me,"What? Why would you want to stay with me?" I smiled,"Because you should be a true gentleman and let me stay at your house," he sighed and nodded,"Fine but don't touch anything," I smiled and nodded. He led us towards his car,"Hey, thanks for letting me stay," I said as he opened the door for me to get into the car,"Uh..your welcome," he replied allowing me to close the door as I sat on the seat.

I gasped as we walked into his house,"This is all yours?" I turned to look at him, he nodded,"Yes it is all mine," he paused,"want to see it all?" I smiled and nodded, he sighed. He began walking and I followed him,"Hey where's your secret room?" He turned around and looked at me,"What are you talking about?" he asked smiling in a crazed way,"Oh nothing just the room that we just passed by and didn't open, I thought we were going to see it all," I smiled once more. He sighed and walked back to the door,"Remember not to touch anything," I nodded and opened the door. The room seemed dark and eerie but it looked cool for some reason, I walked in and looked around until I found some shelfs,"Hey, um, England can I see them?" He nodded slightly as I began to reach out for a random book on the shelf, I took one out and sat on the floor. I began to read and didn't notice that England had already left the room, I stood up from the floor and put the book back in its shelf. I walked out of the room and closed the door quietly,"Hey Iggy where are you?" I asked quietly, no reply, I walked up some stairs and opened a random door,"Iggy?" I asked, I heard grunting,"Yes?" I heard faintly,"Where will I sleep?" I asked peeking into the room that was pitch black,"You can stay here with me," he said sleepily, I blushed but then realized he was probably half asleep,"or you could sleep in the room next to mine, it used to be Americas," he yawned,"Ok thanks, good night," I closed the door and walked to the room which England had mentioned before, when I got there I opened the door, walked in and closed the door. I turned on the light and sat on the bed I had just realized how lucky I was to be here, to be here in the Hetalia world, or even to be in Iggy's house, I sighed and went back to turn off the light then went to bed.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of something burning, I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen,"I see you've woken up just in time for breakfast," England said with a slight smile, I smiled nervously,"Yeah about that," I paused to think of some excuse to escape from eating his food,"I'm not really hungry," I said, he frowned,"Are you sure?" I nodded and smiled. Yeah I knew that he wouldn't force me into trying it but I didn't die either just to try food. He smiled and served his own plate and took it to the table,"You know maybe you should eat something even if your not hungry," he said as he sat down, I tilted my head slightly,"What do you mean?" I questioned, he smiled slightly at me,"Your staying with me all day long," he paused,"and that includes meetings," he finished. I sighed and walked back to America's room,"Where are you going?" he questioned, I stopped and thought,"I'm going to get ready to stay with you," I replied.