Chapter 12: New world, new family

I woke up in Oliver's home, or I think it was Oliver's, I remembered what had happened the night before and I was shocked since Al hadn't killed me already, either that or he probably broke some bones when he 'fell' of the tree. I got of the rock hard bed, I looked around andnoticed the room was the same as the one in Arthur's house except it was in darker shades or reds and blues. I walked around in the room just looking around untill I heard Oliver's voice down the hall. I walked to the door and opened it slowly,"Hey, she's awake," and there was Al, I sighed and closed the door again,"Did she just close the door on me?! Hey!" I tried my best not to laugh at his sudden burst of anger, I heard footsteps and then whispering,"Can you please open the door?" I laughed lightly and opened that door,"See, you were saved from the swear jar," Oliver said. I looked at both of them and Oliver smiled,"Good morning," I stood there, thinking on why in the world I acepted to come,"Morning, Oliver," Allen was smiling,"Cool she knows your name, do you know mine?" I sighed and tried my best to restrain myself from facepalming,"Al, is your nickname but your name is All-I better not go there," I finished, he nodded,"So, how about we start from zero, we'll go get breakfast downstairs and you can tell us about yourself in the process, deal?" Oliver smiled, I nodded and Oliver grabbed my arm.

We all went downstairs to eat breakfast, there was waffles, orange juice and a few other baked sweets on the table. I finished before both of them since I wasn't really hungry,"So, __ tell us everything about you," Oliver began,"Um...well, I am not of this world, I don't know what you guys want from me or why I'm here, or why Al is staring at me," he sat up straight,"Not called staring its called examining," he explained quickly."Whatever," I began, Oliver stood up and cleaned his plate,"is this how you treat all your 'prisoners'?" Oliver smiled,"Yes we do, why not? You'll have to stay with us until they give up, so we'll treat you nicely since you're part of our family now," I sighed and nodded,"I have a question," Al looked at me,"What is it?" I stood up,"You guys know everything about me, right? Everything," Al nodded,"We wouldn't kidnap someone who was expert in martial arts or something like that and treat them the way we treat you," I nodded,"So you guys know that-","you're a country, yes, what about that?" Oliver had finished my sentence,"Is my two part here with you guys?" They both nodded,"She's not like you though, she's more like...like," I laughed,"Girly?" Al then nodded,"Its kinda scary,she's like yandere, please tell me you're not yandere too," I shook my head,"I can be if you mess with me," they both glared at me,"...just kiding!" Silence filled the room,"So how about Al takes you to go get clothing and then you can meet up with all the others," I nodded,"Sounds fair," Oliver nodded and looked at Allen,"Well, let's go," I stood up and followed Al who was already walking out of the house.

Al drove us to the first shop he saw to get clothing, Forever 21. At first I thought they'd have something like "Never 21" but I guess not. We both walked in and looked at diffrent out fits,"Hey Al, would this lo-Al?" I turned back to find an empty space, I sighed and decided to continue looking for out fits on my own. After picking out a few I went to try them on and on the way to the dressing rooms I saw Al wearing a fluffy dress, it was orange, and he was arguing with Flavio, Lovino's two part. I sighed and walked by them,"You may not take this dress," Flavio began,"And why not? I have the right to take it if I want...and it fits my body shape!" Flavio sighed,"No you can't take it its fo-" I cut him off,"For fabulous people, I understand, and Al...orange isn't your color, see that pink dress over there," I pointed behind me and he nodded,"It shall be yours, if you want it, you can try it on," Flavio looked at me while Al gave the dress back to him,"But that dre-" I covered his mouth while Al went to look for the dress,"Let him have his dress, he won't bug you anymore," he sighed,"At least pink does fit him."

Al walked out of the shop wearing a pink dress and carrying bags,"Need help?" I looked back at him, he shook his head,"No I owe you one for getting me the dress," I laughed lightly,"I guess you guys aren't so bad at all," I began as we got to Al's car,"What do you mean?" I got into the car, the passangers seat and waited for Al to start the car,"I just thought two parts were evil and mean and well...murderous, but you guys aren't anything like that,"Al smiled,"Eh its ok, a lot of people think we are, but we're not, we are just a happy yet really disfuntional family," I nodded,"Let's just get to the meeting already so we can go back home."

(A/N) how was this chapter, huh? Anyways...2Ps aren't a trick......or are they....? Muahahahaha.....No but seriously they arent, trust me this one time XD anyways I'll be working on the next chapter...and sorry for the late update...choir concert...just...