Chapter 11: The Escape

I woke up on the floor, Gilbert probably kicked me off the edge, I stood up from the floor and streched. I looked around and Gilbert was still sleeping, I walked towards him and shook him lightly,"Gil! Wake up," he groaned,"Why? I was having a dream," I sat on the bed and actually began paying attention to what he was saying,"It better not be a dirty dream, if it wasn't, then I'd like to know everything about it," he sat up and rubbed his right eye. "Well it was about to get dirty," he rubbed the back of his neck in a sheepish manner, I laughed lighly,"Well tell me about it, except for the dirty parts, of course," he nodded,"Well, you were part of the dream and then you began sedu-" I covered his mouth,"Ok! Story telling over," he smiled slightly,"You're blushing," I stood up from the bed,"Am not, just, shut up," he laughed and stood up too,"Let's go get breakfast, I'm hungry," I nodded and walked out of the room.

I let Gilbert make breakfast while I showered and I was amazed because nothing was burning once I came out of the shower. Once I got dressed and I brushed my hair I walked to the kitchen,"Hey, if your having trouble I co-" I stopped at the sight of Gilbert with plates with stacks of pancakes,"I guess you didn't need help," he smiled and placed the plates down at the table, he sat down and began eating, I sat in front of him and began eating too. I looked up after the first piece,"Did you seriously cook this?" He nodded as he took another piece,"Yeah, Matthew taught me, since I didn't want to bother him for asking everyday, so I asked him to...teach me his ways...I guess," I laughed lightly,"I have to admit, your pancake making skills are almost as awesome as me," I smirked, he stood up from the table,"Little girl! How dare you?! The whole world knows I am the most awesome human being alive!" I laughed,"Teach me your ways of being awesome, after, you know, we find Alfred and Matthew," he smiled,"I will."

After breakfast we went to meet up with Arthur, who finally located the two parts,"I'll go with you," Gilbert insisted,"No, you must stay and care for __," I looked at both of them,"I may be young but I can care of myself by now," both of them looked at me with a death glare,"Ok, ok, I get it," I raised my arms in defense,"but I still want to help with something," I added,"Look you can be like our secretery," I crossed my arms,"That's no fun I wanted to be like an under cover agent," Arthur laughed breifly,"You can't, what if you get hurt? You're a human, right?" I nodded remembering I wasn't supposed to let anyone know about me being a 'country' type of...person? Gilbert put an arm around my shoulders,"Maybe she's right, we should let her be an under cover agent," I smiled and Arthur's jaw dropped,"What?! Really?!" We both asked at the same time,"Yeah, I mean maybe she can help us find more information," I nodded,"He's right," Arthut admitted, I smiled,"About time you guys finally let me do something," I smiled. "Ok, so now, we need to get everyone and see how we plan to sneak __ in," I smiled at both of them,"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go," I grabbed both of them and dragged them to Arthur's car.

After the hours of talking they all decided to 'turn me into a 2p'...in other words they said I'd cosplay a 2p. Yay me! I decided to go outside, to the back yard, since I already knew what I would be doing. I was behind the building, there was a beatiful garden, I smiled and walked around looking at the diffrent types of flowers as it began to get dark. I decided to lay on the grass since the stars began to appear and I had nothing better to do, so what better than star gazing? "Bella?" I heard a familiar Italian voice, I sat up and smiled,"Yeah?" He tilted his head,"Are you alright?" I nodded,"I'm fine, why?" He looked confused,"Then why are you laying on the ground?" I laughed,"It's a human thing, its called star gazing," he looked confused,"What's that? Is it some sort of explosive? Do I need to call Doitsu?" It seemed as if his mind was running in circles outside his head,"No, No! Its not an explosive, look I'll show you," I grabbed his arm and pulled him down, he lay on the grass now too,"Now look at the sky," he stopped and looked at the sky for a moment, he relaxed,"Wow, bella," he began,"this is so beautiful," he said, I nodded,"I know." I was so entertained with the stars that I didn't notice Feliciano's hand holding mine, until I heard a German accent,"Vhat are you two doing?! Get off the ground, we're leaving!" I began laughing and looked at Feliciano who was a little scared due to the sudden yelling,"__, maybe we should go, its getting cold, and Germany doesn't like when people lay on the ground," I nodded, he let go of my hand and stood up,"Maybe we should go star gazing again," he smiled as he helped me get on my feet,"I agree," I paused,"was it really your first time star gazing?" He nodded,"Really, but now that I know about it, I'll do it anytime just to remember today," I blushed lightly and smiled,"Hurry up Italy!" Feliciano looked back at the annoyed German,"Going!" He looked back at me, kissed my cheek and ran with Germany,"Good night, bella," he waved back as he walked away,"Night," I whispered as I touched my cheek. I ran behind Feliciano and asked for his number, and wished him a good night.

I went home with Arthur, after saying good bye to the world, literally. I went to my room and began texting Gilbert, he began telling me about his dream, again so I decided to go to sleep. I changed into some blue pijamas and got into bed, right when I was about to sleep I heard a light knock on the window, I decided to ignore it and go to sleep. After a few moments the knocking returned, but this time it was louder, I got out of bed and went to the window, I rubbed my eyes, I thought I'd imagined Al, Americas two part, but he was still there at the window. I read his lips, he was telling me to open the window, I shook my head, and he gave me a glare, I sighed and opened the window. "Look, we know you're to sneak in and leak our information so...you need to come with me," I yawned,"Can't it wait, I'm sleepy," he growled lightly,"Look you're coming wether you li-" I pushed him off the branch he was sitting on,"Good night!" I yelled down at him and then I closed the window.

I finally got to bed and began to sleep, and there was the knocking on the, I got out of bed again, and looked at the window, this time it was Oliver. I opened the window,"Look, I'm sleepy I promise I'll go with you guys tomorrow and no one wi-" he cut me off,"We have wi-fi and good cooking," I sighed and looked back into the room,"Nah, I'll stay here," he grabed my arm and pulled me half way out the window,"Ok! I'll go," I whispered,"Just let me write a note," Oliver sighed,"Hurry," I ran back to the bed and grabed my phone and hid it in my pijamas, I wrote a quick note explaining breifly, after that I walked back to the window.

"I guess, I'll see you later guys," I whispered as I looked back at the room.

(A/N) Fianlly! Another chapter, so proud of myself for this one...IDK why though...anyways..the 2P's are here...not sure if that's good or bad...I'll take it as a good thing. I think that's it for this chapter, see you in the next chapter.