Chapter 8: Tell me

I yawned and sat up, what time is it anyways? I looked at the digital clock, and its bearly 10 in the morning. I got out of bed and stretched, trying to remember exactly how I fell asleep the night before, I walked out of the room and down the stairs only to be greeted by the smell of somthing burning. "Good morning, ___," I yawned once again,"Morning," he smiled,"I made breakfast for you," I scratched the back of my neck,"Well, thanks but I could have made my own breakfast," he frowned and put the plate back down. "So, aren't you going to change...?" I sighed,"I would take a shower too, if I had clean clothing," Arthur sighed,"You can go shoping, with that Poland guy," I smiled,"Really?!" He nodded and walked out of the kitchen,"Cool, but...what will I wear to go shopping?" He laughed lightly,"There's nothing wrong with wearing the school uniform, besides you'll just go shopping after that you'll come back home and you can change clothing." I sighed,"Fine," I turned back and went for the stairs.

Once I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth I went back down the stairs,"Arthur...?" I heard footsteps and walked to the living room,"___, is this yours?" He lifted up a phone and I ran for it,"Yes it is, but how did you find it," I paused,"and how is it even here?" He shruged and handed me the cell phone,"Italy brought it a while ago, saying he found it where you were found but didn't know if it was yours," I grabed the phone and turned it on,"The date is correct, well I asume its correct, and so is the time," I looked up,"Why is it? I thought that this was a diffrent dimension or like a dream," I paused,'Why wouldn't anyone notice I was gone?' Arthur,"Your world is very similar to ours, you're just conscious that you're in this world now but your body is still in the human world,"he explained, I sighed,"So I'm here...but I'm not here?" I questioned he answered by nodding,"Well at least I know I'm here...sort of," I was about to go back to my room but a thought happened to change my thoughts right then,"Hey Arthur, can I ask you something?" His attention was now on me,"Sure, what is it?" I sighed,"Why am I here? I know you say you don't know, but something has been nagging me, something that tells me you know," his eyes showed slight emotion of fear, the fear of me knowing what the answer was, but he turned away before I could be completely sure it was fear,"Well I don't know why your here, and even if I did I don't think you would be allowed to know," I stood there,"So your saying you do know why I'm here?" He didn't give any signs or reactions to the question, he just sighed. Before I could ask anymore I heard a knock on the door,"Arthur! Hurry and like open up! I don't want ___ to have a bad sense in fashion like you!" I sighed,"I'll go don't worry," I walked to the door and opened it,"Oh good at least I didn't have to look at like Arthur's terrible taste in fashion," I laughed lightly, Feliks grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house,"Let's go," I nodded,"I'll be back later, Arthur!"

"Bye Feliks," I walked towards the front door with what seemed to be twenty diffrent bags,"text you later!" Well that was fun, as Feliks drove away I knocked on the front door, after a few seconds Arthur opened and allowed me in,"Had fun?" I nodded insanely and put the bags down,"We went shopping, we went to watch a movie, got diner, got icecream, went to the park for a while, and now I'm here," I looked up at the Brit, his jaw had dropped,"How did you pay for doing all that?! I'm pretty sure you didn't bring money with you to this world," I pulled out my phone out of one of the bags,"Felikz payed for it, he said no one ever pay much attention to him, and he felt we would be best friends so he payed for it," Arthur was about to face palm but probably resisted the urge to do so. I smiled slightly,"So...will you help me take these bags to my room?" He groaned,"Fine, I'll help only because I'm a true gentleman," I grabbed two bags and walked up the stairs laughing lightly,"Ok," I reached the second floor and walked to my room,"Hey Arthur," he left two other bags on the floor,"Yes?" I smiled as I began unpacking and saving the clothing,"Thanks for letting me go shopping and helping me right now," I turned to look at him and he smiled,"No problem."

After we finished unpacking I looked at my phone,"It's beary 11," I looked at Arthur,"Is there anything we can do, I'm not sleepy yet," he shrugged, I stood up from the bed,"Oh I know! What if you teach me how to properly sing your demon summoning song...or we can dress up as pirates and go on adventures," he smiled slightly,"The first one seems easier," I smiled,"Really?! No joke?" He nodded, I smiled and hugged him,"Thanks!" He was looking away,"Just let me go, please," I let go of him and sat on the bed,"Ok first is the tune, which I'm pretty sure you already know that one, what about the lyrics?" I shook my head,"Don't know if I'm pronouncing right," He looked at me,"Ok, all you'll have to do is repeat after me," I nodded and he began singing.

"Meramera to, moyaki tsukuse,"

"Meramera no, notaki tsukuse?"

He turned to look at me,"Me-ra-me-ra to," I nodded,"Meramera to," he smiled and continued,"Mo-ya-ki tsu-ku-se," I stood up from the bed with my chin up,"Notaki tsukuse!" He facepalmed,"You're impossible to teach," I frowed and looked down,"Sorry," he laughed,"We just need to practice more.

After sometime I had the lyrics down, and I had this great idea, which he seemed to be ok with,"I'll just delay my begining just a little, it'll sound great trust me," I smiled, he nodded and began singing.

After I finished, after him, I yawned,"Iggy," he seemed to understand before I even asked him to leave,"Good night, ___," he hugged me, kissed my forehead and left the room. I was to tired then to even react or ask him why he'd done something like kissing my forehead, so I got out some new pijamas I had gotten that same day, put them on, got on the bed and fell asleep the instant my head hit the pillow.