Chapter 13: War?!

I rolled over in bed,"Good morning, __," I grumbled and covered my head, wait, since when is there someone in my bed?! I sat up qickly and looked to my side to see Al,"Al! Get out of my bed," he began laughing lightly,"What got you in such a bad mood? You weren't complaining last night," I got out of bed and turned on the lights,"What?!" Al was laughing now,"I'm just messing with you, I just wanted to see if you needed anything, and since you didn't I just sat here," he pointed at a chair," and eventually I fell asleep, I decided chairs aren't comfortable so I slept with you." I sighed,"Ok good," I began,"You know, you need to get a bear or something, you were hugging me like a little kid last night," I looked at him, my face red with both anger and emarassment,"Get out of my room, now!" He sighed and got off the bed,"Oh and Oliver is making breakfast already, you might want to go down, he has something to tell you," I nodded,"I'll be down soon," I said as he walked out of the room.

I ran down the stairs once I was finished with the typical morning routine, washing myself, getting dressed, fixing my hair, and cleaning up a little in the room. I got to the kitchen and didn't find Oliver,"Oliver?" I called out loud,"Over here," his voice was behind me, I turned to see him, he wasn't his usuall self, he seemed...dark, to say the least. "___," he began, I nodded, signaling I was listening to every word he said,"We're going to have to go into war," he said simply, I looked at him, so many questions to ask him,"But why? Why will you guys have to-" he put his hands on my shoulders,"We have to fight," I looked at him,"for you." I pushed his hand of my right shoulder, well, that got awkward quickly,"For me?" He nodded and I began shaking my head,"No, this can't be, I'm not even part of this world, even if you do win, I won't be able to stay here," he was looking at me, I couldn't believe that they were seriously going to go into war, I mean, why? Wouldn't they just be losing either way, I would have to go back to the human world, right? He sighed,"Then you leave us no choice, you're staying in this world, wheather you like it or not," I looked at him,"Why?! This isn't my world, it should be against the laws of physics or something, I don't exist in this world," I explained qyickly, I had to convince him, I wouldn't stay here against my will,"Well, now you do exist here, and here is where you'll stay," he was smiling, it wasn't usually a good sign, either he's really happy or he's going to kill someone.

I woke up, was that a dream? It seemed too real, I sat up and scrached my head, there was something cold on my wrists. I looked at my arms,'Chains?! Why chains? Its not like I'll run away, they're 2P's, its not like id survive if they hunt me down.' I looked around, I was in the same room I was in this morning, everything seemed to be the same, except for the chains on my arms! What am I? Why would they want me here anyways? I tried to free my hand, which would probably take longer than I thought, the chain looked lose but it wasn't, my hand couldn't even fit through. I sat there on the bed and remembered I had hidden my phone, I looked at the drawer to my left, I shifted on the bed and reached out for the drawer. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it, I had about 50 messages from Arthur, all of them asking where I was. I answered immediately, telling him I was with the 2P's and told him their plans for war, although he thought it was just a prank me and Alfred pulled on him, I tried my best to convince him. After a few tries he got the idea that..."THIS IZ NOT A PRANK, IM GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" I made a quick plan in my mind and tried my best to explain it to Arthur without him trying to change anything, I decided to call him because text would take forever.

"___?"

"Don't ask how I am, I'm fine, for now," I explained quickly, he sighed,"What's your plan?"

"You have to agree to have a war, while they're distracted you can send in someone to come find me, we will sneak out and we'll go back to your world. After that you just kill the 2P's, well...actually just leave them injured so you guys can escape." I heard a second voice in the background, actually they were a few,"Sounds like a good idea, but how will we get to their world if there is no way in." I smiled to myself,"Simple, we'll just have to use magic, I'm pretty sure that's what they used to open a portal to get to our world. I'm guessing you could work on that, right?" I heard Arthur arguing with Alfred for a moment,"We'll work on it don't worry ___, we'll be you heros!" I laughed lightly,"Ok, thanks guys, well I need to go, they'll start wondering who I'm talking to, see you guys soon." I hung up and hid my phone back in the drawer, this plan better work, it depends on them, and they'll be risking their lifes, so it better be worth the try. Then again what if the 2P just need someone to help them with their problems? I couldn't just leave them behind, they're my second family. I sighed and sat back, what was I going to do now? War was going to be happening and soon, I had to make a decision quick, was it Arthur and the others or the 2P's?

(A/N) Finally, now America will stop nagging me for not updating, well here it is, it better have been worth it because it took me about an hour and a half to write it. Anyways, I decided this would just work fine...so don't worry reader-chan you won't have trouble trying to decide, but I will...sadly