Chapter 2:just starting

Me and Emily jumped up "Emily get down" I said quietly she crawled under a bed and I grabbed my gun off the table I slowly creeped up on the door then all the sudden the door flung open I pointed my gun right at its head.

"hey woah watch it" I put my gun down slowly "who are you" I said angery tone "my name is Carl Grimes" I stood there staring at his brown hair and beautiful blue eyes "hello" Carl was waving his hand in my face "oh umm ya my name is Zoe Martin and that is Emily my sister" I was pointing under the bed.

He got on the floor and looked under the bed "Hi" he said with a smile on his face "hi" Emily giggled softy he put his hand out and she went to grab his hand when I slapped his arm "ouch what was that for" Carl said

"we don't know him Emily don't take his hand or do anything with him till I say it's ok"I said to Emily.

Carl stood up and was right in my face I stared right into his eyes he leaned in to kiss me when I jumped back "oh I'm uhh....sorry"Carl said you walked over to the bed and grabbed Emily's hand and pulled her out from under the bed you dragged Emily over yo your bags and you picked up yours and u

You handed Emily hers you started to walk out the door.When Carl walked right in front of us and blocked the door way"move"I said annoyed "do you have a group"Carl asked "no we where with our parents and our brother but they..." Tears stared to run down my face carl walked closer and wiped my tears from my face "it's ok you don't have to talk about it"Carl said "you can come with me we have a group in a prison not to far from here"Carl said.So me and Emily went with Carl it was dark now Emily was wrapped around my body asleep "not to far"I said sarcasticly Carl turned around and walked up to me "it's right there if you would be looking in front of you"he said with a stern voice.

We finally got to the prison we where at the front gates "OPEN UP DARYL"Carl yelled when something grabbed my shoulder it was a walker "AHHHH"I screamed carl turned around and shot it I dropped Emily on the ground on accident she started crying I got on the ground and covered her mouth "shhhhh Emily be quiet or you will bring more over" I said the guy that opened the gate for us ran over and picked up Emily and ran in side the prison."HEY WAIT"I yelled but he was already inside I started to run off after them when Carl grabbed my wrist I tryed to fight back but it didn't work he grabbed me and spun me around "it's ok she is in good hands Daryl just took her to Hershel to make sure she is ok"Carl said softly pulling me into a hug.