:O Sequel?!?!

Haha oh ya baby there's gonna be a sequel!!! And it's going to be called *drum roll* (-.- there's no drum emoji) anyways... It's going to be called.......Pain! And I'm super excited for it too 😁 it's going to be sooooo cool but first haha let me clear up some stuff for ya about the last chapter and the up coming book :3.

I know what your thinking,your thinking "OMG Willow didn't leave with them :O but they are best friends!!"
Haha well she didn't leave with them because.

Zoe told Kyle that they found Willow BUT Willow never came into that chapter because she was out on a run and she does not know that Zoe and Emily have left with their older brother.

But if she was there then she would have defiantly went with them 😉.

*******

When Zoe was still at the prison she didn't know that the Governor was making little visits to the prison.

So after she leaves a few months later is when the Gov attacks the prison and the gang split.

*******

If or when Zoe find carl again they *clears throat* don't really get along.

Carl gets upset because she left and Zoe gets upset because carl is mad at her for leaving when she was made to leave without no saying in it. #dramabomb

*******

Zoe finds out that someone has taken her place and is now dating carl and she is not happy at all because carl and her never officially broke up.

Also back when she was at the prison before Kyle told her to pack her things carl and Zoe made it official that they were boyfriend and girlfriend but sadly I did not add that part into the story,so sorry 😔.

*******

So ya that's about it and I hope you enjoy the sequel (when I start writing it) and please comment if you want a sequel or not but if you don't but a lot of other people do then you DO NOT have to read the sequel you could just end the story here so uh ya that's all I have to say and remember #stayflesh my fleshlings bye😘👌

-Puddingcup💩