Chapter 9:Sweet dreams baby girl

Zoe's POV

Me,carl,carol,rick,and daryl all go up to lizzie and tell her that we need to go on a run "lizzie we need to go on a run and you need to come with us"I tell her "ok what ever"she says then skips off to her cell.i go to mine and carl cell and I put some new clothes on,I walk out to the courtyard and I get in the car with carol we drive down the road a little ways when I spot a little town "carol over there"I say and I point to the town,we get to the little town finally then me and lizzie go to one store while carol goes to another "lizzie stay with me"I tell her "whatever"she says while rolling her eyes.I get food and some clothes then me and lizzie start walking towards the woods "so how have you been"I try to start a conversation "fine" "well why do you think the walkers are your friends?"I ask her "because they are and don't call them walkers they have names you know"she snaps back to me,I grab her shoulders with both my hands "lizzie they are not people they are monsters,dead,unreal not your friends"I shake her slightly while raising my voice "yes they are they are people my friends"she starts to yell and cry at me "lizzie stop it"I yell at her,she starts to fight and hit me so I will let her go "let me go get away"she yells "STOP IT"I yell when she scratches my face "LIZZIE"I yell I jump on her and tackle her to the ground and I pin her arms and feet down "let me go"she yells while trying to fight me off her,I take out my knife and I hold it to her head "I'm sorry"I say then I stab it into her skull.i dig a hole and I carefully put her in it then I start to put the dirt back on top of her,I pick a few flowers and I lay them on her grave "sweet dreams baby girl"I whisper with tears running down my face.

Heyyy ok I'm sorry that was a sad,short chapter but I tried my best and it's 1:00 in the morning so ya welp I hope you enjoyed it and I will try my best to update again soon love you my fleshlings😘❤️ stay flesh

-pudding cup💩