Chapter 13:The return of Kyle Martin

Zoe's POV

"Zoe it's time to get up"I hear someone whisper and I groan in reply "Zoe c'mon get up before I dive onto you"the person says louder and I know exactly who it is"Willow go away I just want to sleep"I groan into the pillow "no way me and you need to chat about mr.cowboy hat"I can just hear the smirk on her face "he's just a friend"I sigh lifting my head up to look at my best friend "well Beth said you guy share a cell and you too have kissed"she says wiggling her eye brows "ok maybe we are more then friends but we haven't really made it official"I stand up to get some clothes "hun,you need to tame the beast you call hair and fix your face"she points to me playfully "gee thanks for the heads up cause I had no idea"I hit my head with my hand "you get dressed then we will talk"she says before blowing me a kiss and walking out.

After I got dressed in some black skinny jeans with ripped knees,a white t-shirt that says 'zombie apocalypse? Keep calm,video games has prepared me for this',my black knee high combat boots and my hoodie and leather jacket.

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and I went to go find Willow "willow where are you ya little butt munch"i call out chuckling "over here fat lard"she laughs,i make my way to the lunch room to see her hold judith "she is so cute"she coos "I know"I grin playing with her hand .

"So you an carl huh?!?!"Willow smirks while plopping on to the bottom bunk in my cell "I guess I mean I don't really know"I shrug "I'm kinda hoping he asks me soon"I sigh looking down at my scuffed up boots "if he doesn't I swear I'll make him just to make you happy"she smiles at me with a big cheeky smile "oh god please don't"I chuckle at her "fine"she groans before walking over and sitting on my lap "what the heck are you doing?!?!"I squeal in surprise "sitting on your la-Wait"she cuts herself off "what?"I left an eyebrow at her "are there showers here"she ask with wide eyes "uh ya"I say in a 'duh' tone "oh my god cya I'm going to shower"she screams before running out of my cell.

"RICK THERES SOMEONE AT THE FENCE"daryl yells running into the prison and up to rick,we all run out to the fence to see who it was and from where I was I looked like a guy maybe in his 20.i walk up beside rick and I see the guy on the other side of the fence "who are you?"Rick ask in a rough voice "my names Kyle,Kyle Martin".

What?!?! Did Sierra literally just add a new character >:O well let me answer that for you....YAS I DID!!!

Heyoooo im so sorry for the long update I had major writers block and my family has been going threw A LOT so uh ya but I do hope you enjoy this chapter and look forward to a update on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!! Whoot Whoot!!! #stayflesh my fleshlings😘✌️

-pudding cup💩