Chapter 7:HatBoy & Shortcake

Chapter 7

I was finished eating so carl took my tray up to carol "Carl your turn for watch"Daryl said walking in "Ugh fine"Carl said rolling his eyes at Daryl.I couldn't help but giggle at him "what you laughing at shortcake?"he asked "what did you call me ?

"I said lifting an eyebrow
"Shortcake"Carl yelled running off to the watch tower before I hurt him.

'what can I call him'i thought to my self 'hmmm' "I GOT IT" I yelled out and everyone stopped what they where doing and looked at me "got what now?"Daryl asked I slapped my hand onto my forehead "idiot"I said to myself.

"nothing just thinking and It kinda just slipped out huh"I said itching the back of my neck "mhmm ok whatever"Daryl said playfully pushing me "ugh"I said rolling my eyes and running off to my cell I grabbed my gray skinny jeans,t-shirt,plad button up,my black converse,my black beanie got dressed and put my pistol and my knife on my belt and ran off to the watch tower.

I peeked in the watch tower door and saw carl sitting there playing with his hat so I creeped up behind him slid his gun out of the holster and cocked it back quietly and shot it out the window "AHHHH,WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT"he yelled at me "sorry"I said with a puppy face

"ugh"he grabbed the gun from my hand and shoved it in his holster.I grabbed a chair and put it by the other window back to back with Carl "I'm really sorry carl I shouldn't have done that"I said tapping my feet on the ground "it's ok just please don't do it again you brought all these walkers here"he said with a sigh "ya I can see that now"I said looking out the window beside me

"Carl what do you think will happen if I never got found by you?"I said turning around putting my feet on carls shoulders and my head off the side of the chair "I don't know"he said putting his hands on my feet "I probably wouldn't be here right now with you or Daryl or E-Emily"I said holding back tears "but you are and that's all that counts" he said getting up out of his chair sending my flat on my back on the floor with my chair on top of me "ouch"I said holding the back of my head.

"oh my god i am so so sorry Zoe here let me help you up"he said lifting me up in his arms "uh..th-thanks"I said wiggling out of his arms "HEY CARL YOUR WATCH IS OVER"Glenn yelled walking into the watch tower room "god Glenn why you gotta yell when we are right here"I said covering my ears with my hands

"oh sorry I just like to yell ya know"he said with a grin "no I don't know cause my ears are to busy bleeding from YOUR YELLING"I said to him annoyed "man girl don't have to yell I'm right here"he said chuckling I could here carl giggling behind me "what you laughing at Hat Boy"I said taking his hat and running off "HEY THATS MY HAT!!!"he yelled at me "YA I KNOW" I yelled looking back at him turning to look back in front of me when WAM!!

I fell right into the pigpen flipping over the side right into the mud "god what the heck did I just do"I said holding my head "ZOE!!!"I hear carl run up to me and holds out his hand I take his hand but instead of getting out of the mud I pull carl in "Zoe what was that for?!?!?"he giggled I roll over on top of him and smash my lips on his I pull away and hold up his hat "here's you hat back"I said all flirty like and put it on his head.

A/N

Hey guys hope you like it I will update soon but till then go check out my instagram @journey_fanfic and I will be posting the people so you can see what they look like so ya love you all and comment/vote/follow bieee 😘✌️