Chapter 12:Past Two

Chloe Moretz As Willow <3

*after losing willow*

Zoe's POV

It's been about 4 hours sense I lost Willow and let me tell you it's hard trying to convince yourself that your best friend is just gone.My phone has just a little bit of battery left and if my brother took his phone when he left then maybe I can call him and maybe he is with my sister,I dial in my brothers number so now we wait.

C'mon Kyle pick up the phone"I say to myself for the 5th time and finally he picks up.

~convo~

Z-"is Emily with you?"

K-"ya and she is fine but where are you? Is Willow with you?"

Z-"I have no idea where I am and Willow is gone"

K-"what do ya mean gone? And tell me what you see around you"

Z-"I woke up this morning and I saw blood and footprints and she was gone,and I see....um...trees?"

K-"no Zoe I need more then just trees"

Z-"ok,ok um...oh I see a road sign that says Now leaving Atlanta"

K-"we just past that abou-"

~end of convo~

Right before he could say anything else my phone just had to die "really? Why,why does this have to happen freakin why?"I groan as I throw my phone at a tree and it shatters "oops"is all I can say.

Kyles POV

Right in the middle of my sentence I hear the phone cut off "ugh please tell me she didn't just hang up on me"I say more to my self then to anyone else,I'm walking to the direction that the sign was that Zoe said she was at but it's hard when you have to carry your baby sister and your own bag along with hers.

I'm just about to get to the road sign and I already see Zoe sitting on the side of the road looking at something on the ground,when I finally reach her I see that she is looking at her now broken phone "what the heck Zoe"I yell at her "geez I'm sorry it's not my fault that my phone died and I got mad"she spat venom at me "whatever now sense you have a backpack then it's your turn to hold Emily"I say as I pass her over "ok fine but where do you plan on going anyways?"she asks looking maybe a little annoyed 'she has never trusted that I had a plan but I always end up having the perfect plan' "well I was headed to our old house sense no one ever wanted to buy it so I thought 'hey maybe no one lives there'"I tell her 'we use to live on a farm which was pretty big with a two story house and a barn not to far from the house'.

We finally get to our old house but it looks like someone had already been here cause for one the barn was burned to the ground with dead body's in it and the yard was full of dead body's as well and the house was all boarded up "guess this isn't gonna be the place"Zoe says while looking at our once beautiful house that was now gone "I gu-"but before I could finish what I was saying some dead ones
were coming our way "ZOE RUN"I yell to my sister "no I can't leave with out you!"she yells back to me with tears running down her cheeks "I can't lose you again"she whispers "Zoe go I promise if I don't make it back I promise that I will find you and we will be safe and together again"I say as calm as possible,I give her a quick kiss on the head "I love you Zoe"I say "I love you Kyle and please be safe and make it back to us your all we have got"she says before she bolts off into the woods.

Zoe's POV

now all I have for now is my baby sister....please don't brake your promise Kyle...please.

Hey so what did y'all think?!?! Good?!?! Tell me in the comment box and can anyone guess who there old house belonged too?!?! And one more thing I am so so so sorry I didn't update yesterday cause I was super busy with the holidays and stuff so ya but I did update today and I really hope you enjoyed it ok guy love ya and don forget to #stayflesh 😘✌️

-Puddingcup💩