Chapter 2

A/N: Pic of Jessica above!! ^ Also follow my IG : @daddyzion 💓

I gagged in disgust at what Britney was wearing.

Shawty was wearing a hella short crop top and booty shorts. Her whole nonexistent ass was showing.

How does Zion approve of that outfit? He HATES when girls dress this slutty.

I shook my head in disapproval.

"Zion. What are you doing here?" Brandon asked surprised.

"What? A brotha can't visit his best frandss?"

"Only if his girlfriend wasn't such a bitch." I mumbled silently.

Jessica must've heard because she elbowed me.

I glared at her but got over it.

"Uh of course you can!"

He nodded and sat down next to me.

I started blushing without him noticing. He has this effect on me that's driving me insane. But I like it.

Glancing at Britney, I caught her glaring at me.

"May I help you?" I said.

I rolled my eyes and ignored it.

"Baby, I'm gonna be outside if you need me ok? I don't really feel comfortable being with these kind of people." Britney said in a fake tone and kissed his lips.

Not even gonna hold you , that hurt like a bitch.

Zion just nodded.

What is this fuckery?? Zion usually would defend us every time someone talked about us like that.

We all gave him a 'what-the-fuck' look.

"What?" He asked a little annoyed.

"Um why'd you let her talk about us like that?" Yasmin asked hurt.

Zion looked at me for help , but I pretended not to notice.

"Because she my girl. I don't think she meant that." He shrugged and sat next to me.

He put his arm around my shoulders. I shook it off, still a little pissed.

"Whateva." I mumbled.

"Sooo..." Brandon started "Zion, you haven't hung out with us in mad long. What made you decide to come over?"

"Me and Britney was in my room when-"

"DOING WHAT?!" Yasmin yelled playfully.

Zion blushed. I thought it was adorable.

"Uh... none of ya business!"

"Zion Kuwonu, DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY?!" She yelled causing all of us to burst out laughing except Zion, who was blushing like craazy.

I know Zion. He said he wouldn't. He said he'd wait until marriage. We all promised we would wait until marriage.

"Whaaaa?? Naaaah!! We just did some stuff but that was it." He exclaimed still blushing.

Yeah that hurts. But I hid my pain with a smile. Something I do a lot of.

"Whatever you saaaayyyy."

"Anyways," he continued "Me and Britney were at my place when I saw a picture of me and Mila. I wanted to visit you guys because I missed y'all. I'm sorry that I ain't been around lately. Please forgive me. But I guess my love for Britney is hella strong."

He buried his face in his hands in shame.

That killed me. He LOVES Britney. I looked at everyone else and they had disapproving looks on their faces.

I saw how sorry Zion is so I gave him a hug.

"It's gucci Zion. You l-love Britney. I guess this is what you have to do if you're in love." I whispered in his ear no matter how much it hurts to say that.

He looked up and gave me a warming smile.

"Thanks for understanding, Camila."

But just when we were finally having a moment, someone just had to ruin it.

"Zion!!! What are you doing hugging that thing?!" Britney screamed.

I think I lost my hearing. But I just ignored her. Don't really care what this young thotty in the making has to say tbh.

"Babe, don't call Mila a thing. She has a name. We were just hugging. You know? Friend to friend hug."

Friend? I thought BEST friend.

"Whatever. I wanna go shopping. Please take me?" She pouted.

He let out a soft sigh.

"Aight."

He looked at us with an apologetic look.

"Later guys."

She literally dragged him out.

What happened to best friends forever?