Chapter 22

Yasmin's P.O.V

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Jessica yelled.

I covered my ears.

"WHY WOULD SHE-"

"JESSICA!" I shouted.

I looked at Edwin and saw he was just as surprised as Jessica.

Brandon is right next to her tryna calm her down.

I sighed and continued.

"I know you would've done it too if Brandon did it to you... I know I would if Edwin ever did it to me.."

Jessica was angry but calmed down.

"You're right. But I'm so happy that she remembers us! I just didn't know that Zion hurt her that much." She sighed.

We all gave her a 'WTF' look.

"Jessica, Zion called her a jealous bitch, had sex wit Britney, and broke a lot of promises he made with us and Mila. Of course she's really hurt!" I exclaimed.

Jessica looked down in shame.

"I'm sorry Jessica. I'm just upset that she didn't tell us." I said and hugged her.

"It's okay Yasmin, I understand. But should we tell her that we know? She doesn't have to act anymore. She's always been a bad liar anyways."

I looked at Brandon and Edwin.

"Should we?" I asked them.

Edwin was still in shock but shook it off.

"I don't know but I just realized something. Why did she pretend to forget all of us except Brandon?" Edwin asked confused.

I looked at Brandon to see him blushing.

I giggled.

"Uhh... you're right. Why?"

They shrugged.

"But didn't you say you had a plan?" Brandon asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah but I don't think ima do it now. I mean there's a reason why she did this. It's not only cause she's hurt. She knows she can trust us but she kept this from us. I'm gonna do it once I figure out why she doing all this."

They all nodded.

"So what now?" Edwin asked.

"I don't know about you guys but ima go visit Mila and ask her why she's doing all this." Jessica said.

She grabbed her keys and walked away.

"Me too!" I shouted.

"Me three!" Brandon yelled.

"Don't leave me outta this, I'm coming too!" Edwin said.

We got into a Jessica's car.

She drove pass Zion's house and I saw him crying on his stair way.

I know he messed up but I wanted to get outta the car and hug him. Tell him what Mila did.

But I didn't.

We pass by his house with a tear running down my cheek.

I miss you Zion.

Zion's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed, looking through me and Camz's photo album.

It was when we were younger.