Chapter 18

A/N: Hollup guys before I start this chapter I just wanna get something off my chest. It feels so good to be in a fandom with someone who u use to be in a different fandom with (yes I'm talking about u ambreemc 😂😂❤️) and be in a new fandom with them and like the same member or person and not have to fight over that person 🙏 cuz in that diga fandom bro every Kevin girl always came at me talking bout "Kev is mine" no shawty he ain't a dog 😂😂😂 okay back to the story now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

-        The next day   -

Yasmin's P.O.V

Today's the last day Mila has life support.

I've been crying so much, that both my eyes are starting to look like Rocky Balboa's eyes when Apollo beat his ass.

Zion.. He's a complete mess.

He's been crying, sobbing next to Mila, talking to her tryna wake her up.

He's always repeating that it's all his fault.

It's really annoying me now.

"Yeo ZION! If you don't shut up.. We all know it's your fault!" I yelled.

"I know Yasmin! I just miss Mila!" He yelled back.

"Well if you haven't yelled at her or called her a jealous bitch, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING! You KNOW how sensitive she is!"

"How should I know she wou-"

He paused and looked hurt.

"You're right.." he started. "I-I.... I knew about how Mila use to cut..."

We all gasped.

"YOU KNEW THAT SHE USE TO CUT?!" Brandon yelled.

He went up to Zion and pushed him to the floor. (A/N: I can't picture that cuz Zion a whole Empire State Building 😭😭)

Luckily Jessica came and held him.

"YOU KNEW SHE USE TO CUT AND YOU STILL DID THAT TO HER?! WHAT KINDA BEST FRIEND ARE YOU?!" Brandon yelled loudly.

I was really scared.

Never in my life have I seen Brandon THIS tight.

I looked at Zion and saw regret, pain, and it looked like he was afraid.

He got back up.

"IM SORRY! I FORGOT FOR A MOMENT!"

Brandon groaned loudly.

"YEAH! THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT IS BECAUSE YOUVE BEEN WITH THAT SLUT BRITNEY!"

"DONT CALL HER A FUCKIN SLUT!"

Brandon paused.

"You see Zion? She's changed you. She's changed you so much.." He shook his head disappointingly and took in a deep breath.

He started.

"Zion. How could you not see it? Think back. Look what happened since you've started going out with her."