Chapter 2

Ohayo minna-san, but it might be morning for you guys or afternoon or evening, all I know is enjoy this. Plus I have a splitting headache so if you see any grammatical errors blame the head ache

Natsu: Quit talking about yourself

Me: -3- meanie, who wants to do the disclaimer??*looks at natsu* okay well its me alone, I don't own Fairytail :3

︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Popular band Fairytail are spotted in a famous restaurant in Magnolia, we see Natsu and the rest of the gang giving out autographs and signing picturesLucy scrunched her nose and looked at the television, "Staring at it won't help you feel better you know" Levy said grabbing a soda from the fridge "But ugh I don't know why I even agreed to babysit his little sister! Now I'm gonna be with those famous pricks all day" Lucy said annoyance could be heard in her voice "Lucy please don't cuss, besides we have a babysitting job to do" 'Ahh that's right, Bisca is bringing Asuka over, but the time we're suppose to babysit her that's the same time I'm babysitting Wendy!' I thought. "We're also babysitting Wendy, well they are a little older than each other...reschedule?" Levy asked "Asuka-chan can follow us to Natsu-san's hou-err mansion, then we can babysit both of them, or have Wendy come here?" Juvia suggested  "Let Wendy come" Levy said. "We can see Fairytail's limo parked near an apartment, let's take a closer look" The TV showed what looked like our apartment but the girls were too busy to even look at it "Uh guys.." Lucy ran down to where the limo was parked to meet the paparazzi taking pictures of me while Lucy squints her eyes "Are you natsu Dragneel's girlfriend?"

"What is your relationship with Natsu?"

"Are you secretly dating Natsu Dragneel?"

Meanwhile (☆∀☆)

"AHH LUCY-SAN IS ON TV" Juvia screamed and ran down with Levy to tell Lucy what she just saw, only to be bombard by questions as well. "Who are you?!!" One of the reporters asked "Lucy-san diajoubu?" Levy asked but Lucy didn't answer, instead she cried her heart out holding her head, "Stay away from me!" She screamed causing Levy and Juvia to worry, they knew exactly why Lucy was like this. Levy and Juvia tried to fend off the nosy paps but they started giving up hope, until..."GET YOUR STUPID CAMERAS AWAY FROM HER" Lucy heard a familiar voice from the background and everyone pulled back after a few cameras were broken "N-natsu?" "Get out of her right now ya here?!" He screamed causing them to disperse "Luce I'm sorry I didn't know this would happen" he apologized earning a hug from Lucy, shocked for a moment but hugged back. Levy still wondering how this happened 'Omg new ship....o my gosh I'm turning to Mira, if this situation wasn't so bad I would've screamed nalu at the top of my lungs" "Its okay I'm g-glad you're here" Lucy smiled. The rest of the band came from behind with little Wendy,"Hello lucy-san" Wendy said bowing down. "H-hi Wendy,  I didn't see you there" Lucy said her voice really shaken, Wendy shook her head knowing how it feels like to be involved in that sh*t. 
"Hey lu, take this you're still shaking and its not even cold out" Levy gave Lucy some green tea that would help her relax, Lucy took it and drank, Natsu talked to Wendy about behaving nicely to the girls "And ask Luce if you need anything k?" "Okay, bye" Wendy said. Natsu walked over to Lucy and hugged her "I'm sorry Luce. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't hang out around you so much" "Its okay Natsu and don't worry I'll take care of your sis" Lucy reassured Natsu and smiled warmly.