Chapter 15

Is it weird I always have an authors note? No? Okay! So Hiro Mashima started another manga called Hero's. Hero's is actually a machine that Weiss (from eden zero) constructed. The manga is a combination of characters from Fairytail, Rave Master and Eden Zerø. The manga is really interesting and the humour is as it is XD but I won't say anything about it. Eden Zerø will be getting its anime this but I dunno the date, I'm really looking forward to seeing the manga come to life. OMG! GODS OF HIGHSCHOOL IS GETTING ITS OWN ANIME. CHECK OUT CRUNCHYROL

Mount Hokabei ΔΔ ΔΔ ΔΔ ΔΔ ΔΔ

       "Useless! All of you!" Jose screamed in anger. "I gave you one job! Just one and you screwed it up" the man quivered in fear along with the others. Jose stomped around the muddy ground, Mount Hokabei, rumoured to have many mythical creatures, Jose visited often. A hideout was based there but now that Dan has been turned in he has to destroy it. Hiding from the council won't help him. Jose smirked "We have to take the battle to them" but his laugh was interuppted by a few noises.

"Master, master" "What is it now?!" Jose rolled his eyes. The bald man knelt before Jose and shivered "Yuma's silencer has been removed and it didn't detonate" If Jose was angry before, he was mad now. "ARGH!"

Back at the Fullbuster Mansion ↝↝

     "Yuma its nice to meet you again" Lucy smiled. The only girl she talked to apart from her mother was Yuma and she was very happy with her, it all changed during the final stage of her mothers sickness.

Yuma coughed and heaved for a while making everyone stand, Kouga held a hand up and offered Yuma a glass of water. "Don't bend I'll do it" He slowly poured the water into her mouth and stopped momentarily then proceeded to reband the bandage. "I'm sorry I disappeared without a trace, I had no choice. I would've been killed a long time ago". Yuma paused and everyone looked at her anxiously.

"This all started the day your mother got sick, Lucy. I would go over to Jose and tell him your mother needed the tea she always liked, she said she wouldn't have it done by anyone else. A month later that was when I realized that the tea was actually poison. I studied the poison for a week and realized it dried up the organs in the body making it look as if it was cancer. I ran over to tell Jude about it but was stopped by Jose, he beat me up and sometimes locked me in a cage and wouldn't feed me for weeks".

    "What?!"

"When I was finally let out, he told me to keep shut unless I wouldn't be the only one dead. From then on I was monitored by the group under his command. The times we spent together Lucy, I wanted to tell you so bad that Jose was actually trying to kill your mother and then kill you because you were the only heir to the group, so I left a note to your mother. 'Beware of the tea, the joker is not what he seems' Your mom was smart so I knew she'd understand but it was already too late for her. I don't know if she knew or not because I left the Heartfillia estate and roamed the streets for a while until I was found by the Whites family".