Chapter 5

On to the next chapter then ay?I'm really sorry for all that has happened. I've kept y'all waiting. I promise I'll write at least two chapters before I have to leave for school. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ Look at the pic that's the girls apartment

❀❀❀❀Girls Apartment❀❀❀❀
Lucy woke up early and went down the stairs to get coffee. She drank and looked at the time. 4:30 am....the hell? Why on earthland am I awake?.
She pushed the thought aside and entered the bathroom brushing her teeth and having a nice warm bath. After all it was cold. When she was done she started preparing for today with Natsu. Lucy took out her pink sweater shirt and a light blue pants and brown boots. She fixed her hair into a messy bun and put on a cherry lip gloss. She looked at herself in the mirror satisfied she was done. "Wow its already 6:00 better get going". She picked up her designer chanel bag and went downstairs to be greeted by a hyperventilating Juvia and a worried Levy. "Hey what's wrong?" Lucy asked worried "Well....Gray is actually the one that asked Juvia on a date" Levy smiled and Lucy stood there shocked "And she didn't freak out? She's just staying there breathing heavily... The Juvia I know would've kicked a bucket right now...literally". Juvia and Levy smiled "Juvia's learning how to keep her cool around Gray-sam-err Juvia means Gray-san...yeah" Lucy looked at Juvia and shook her head "Something tells me that that's gonna slip" they all laugh. "I'm going out with Natsu, I'm telling Hime about Ashely and I'm helping in arranging for Wendy's 14th birthday" ( Heart: Okay this may be confusing but you gotta crack your brain a little. Wendy's actually 13 years old. She was 11 okay and Natsu was 18...okay? Okay! Goood! *sighs* You're confused aren't you?)

"Bye Lucy/ Lu-chan" Her friends waved goodbye, she opened the door to be greeted by Natsu "Morning Luce" she was smiling "Head start?"
"Aye" Lucy got into the car and Natsu drove away.

Juvia's POV {Well its going to be in third person so its not really a POV I guess?}

Juvia's so excited to see Gray-sama... Lucy-san was right it did slip. Juvia is getting ready to meet Gray. She wore a blue T-shirt that says 'Rain Queen' on it then a black denim jean and matching it with a jacket. A heart shaped locket adorned with sapphire stones around her neck and black furry boots (Fuzzy)
When she was done she sat down at her desk where her electric sewing machine was and started mending on of her torn dresses. Why you ask? She has no idea. Juvia has been traumatized for a while. She can't remember much from her past like her parents face, once she couldn't remember her name but now she does, this is Juvia's back story.

↝↝↝↝↝Flashback↜↜↜↜↜↜
"Juvia honey come in here please" Juvia's mom called. She remembered mom being so beautiful and kindhearted and a lovely designer. No matter how much she works her mom was always there for her. "Yes mom Juvia's coming" Juvia ran as fast as she could the mansion was pretty big so she had to think first. After looking both ways she decided "Uhhh this way" turning left she ran and jumped into her mothers arms. Everything was right then, when father came back and we had dinner and laughers all through. Just then we were attacked by some robbers. "Run!" Juvia could here father shout as he punched on of the robbers, mom held my hand and ran as fast as she could to the gate. She swung it open and we ran and ran, mother looked at Juvia with tearful eyes then she stopped running. "Juvia keep running okay?! Mother and father will find you. I have to help your father with those men darling but promise me one thing" it started raining and there was a thunderous wind. It blew mothers silky blue hair "Never forget us, we love you" she kissed Juvia's head and ran into the wind back to danger. Juvia stood there crying unable to do anything "Mama, Papa.." Her lips trembled as she shouted in the rain "DON'T LEAVE ME!" A gun shot was heard. For the first time I spoke normally. I laughed as the rain poured down on me as I cried and laughed. I was traumatized by what happened I'm all alone, that was it.
The next day I was found by some people. They took me to an orphanage, I had new clothes and I went to school, kids didn't like me much because I was gloomy and I always brought rain. But I finally made a friend in the orphanage his name is Gajeel, I'm so happy I have him. He was like my big brother (Still is). I loved being around him. Later that time a girl came in, poor thing was just five. Her village was burned down and no one survived, I stayed with her and she was like my sister. Gajeel started making new friends and I was happy but anytime Gajeel asked if I wanted to meet them I dismissed the idea. Gajeel escaped and promised he'd come back for Meredy and I. Not too long after he went, she was adopted at the age of 12 and I was just 17. I decided to escape and made her a promise that I'd come back to her. Always. Juvia started a small sewing business with the money she'd been saving and some time after she met Lucy-san. I started school because of her again and gained more knowledge, I was really happy. We got an apartment and Levy-chan stayed with us until today. My moms boutique is still running. I'm even working there. They don't know I'm a lockser though. Need to wait until I'm fully trained. I just recently got a job at Fairytail so I'm good now. One day everything's gonna be fine. And I'll find Meredy. Just you wait mom and dad everything's gonna be better again.