Chapter 8

Hey guys! I'm back, I'm really really really sorry! I deleted Wattpad and couldn't get access to my account, I was so frustrated I gave up, but I got access to it today after a few cries and woes and lamenting. So I'm here! Also I saw a ranking, and lots of votes, thank you guys so much for voting for my book!
*sits and sips tea* Tis a fine day for updating a book don't you think. Sebastian do open up the book everyone's waiting *has a smug smile on her face*

~Morning~
              "Wake up, Wake up!" Lucy stirred in her sleep sighing. Who would be doing this to me at this unholy hour?! Wendy kept poking Lucy on her cheek then grinned maliciously "If you don't wake up....I'm gonna tickle you!" In her head Lucy gasped. It didn't take long Wendy started tickling Lucy, in response she grasped for air while laughing "O-okay I'm up I'm up!" Wendy put her hands on her hip satisfied with the result. Lucy also grinned then raised her left leg to hit Wendy's back making Wendy fall on the bed face first, then Lucy caught her between her legs. Wendy laughed and tapped on the pillow "Time out, time out, I give!" Lucy laughed in triumph and so did Wendy.

Unknown to them Natsu had been leaning on the door looking at them. Lucy scanned him head to toe with a voice in her head screaming hot! He wore black sweatpants and a white T-shirt, his hair was drenched and he looked exhausted.

Natsu smirked "Morning Luce".
Blood rushed to her cheeks 'That name again' she thought. She was speechless, Natsu laughed a bit "Wendy" at her back Wendy made silly faces. Natsu then strolled into the room and held out his hand "Time for breakfast". Lucy looked at his hand and hesitated before taking it "I'll protect you" he whispered making her ears turn pink. Wendy ran down the stairs screaming.

The noise seemed to have annoyed someone cause a shoe came flying at Wendy outside the door. She was quick to maneuver and when she was sure she dodged it she walked into Gajeels room.

"Hey what are you doing" 'CRASH'

"Don't do that!" 'BANG

Then came Wendy dragging Gajeel out of his room "I hate you" "Love you too Gajeel-kun" she smiled dragging him down the stairs with Gajeel helping in pain.

At the kitchen Juvia decided to help Erza and Levy with the cooking while the others set the plates. Cana took a beer and placed it in front of her, Gildarts shaking his hair in disapproval took the bottle away.