Chapter 7

(。-_-。) I'm tired of writing, you don't know how hard it is *cries* jk!
(*゚▽゚*) I'm gonna write chappie 7 now... I didn't think this through. Seriously though, I didn't think the last chapter would go that far XD

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈Back at the party❈❈❈❈

"Gildarts we need to talk" Natsu said with his voice strain. Gildarts took one look at Lucy and nodded. They huddled to a corner and Natsu started speaking. He told Gildarts all he saw and Gildarts was taking the whole thing in.

     "So what's gonna happen now?" Natsu asked Gildarts as his eyes darted to Lucy's.

      "She would be sworn to secrecy" Gildarts said. "We're sorry Lucy but we didn't think you'd find out like this...." His voice trailed off, Natsu was only thinking about how Lucy was going to cut ties with them and make Juvia quit her job.

    "Of course I won't say a thing, I'm only doing this to protect Juvia, now that she's working with you....you guys are the Ft mafia......all I want is Juvia's safety" Lucy repeated.  
     "You're correct we are Ft, standing for Fairytail, its like a cover up" Natsu scratched the back of his head as he spoke "Your activities are very low but you're allies with Sabertooth, Mermaid tail, Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale" Gildarts looked at Lucy with utter shock. No one knew about them being allies with any other mafia organization, not even the press had sneaked that up.

     "How do you know of this Luce?" Natsu asked and Lucy tensed "You could say I was once in this type of business, I was never in the mafia group but my father was. Levy and Juvia were the only ones who stayed with me then..." Gildarts cleared his throat. "You will have to come to the house tomorrow then Lucy and bring Levy and Juvia with you. We have important things to discuss.  Think of it as a sleepover". Gildarts laughed and went over to talk to there at the party.

     "Of course" Lucy smiled and watched as Gildarts walked away. "You must hate me" Natsu groaned, Lucy used the opportunity to hit his head on the wall making him fall on his butt, Lucy only chuckled evilly "Now we're even!"

      Natsu looked at her in surprise. "Oi! What was that for Luigi" as if it stroke a chord in Lucy's head, she hit Natsu the same place she used to his head on the wall "Shut up, and besides I would like to know more about Fairytail, I know I'm acting like someone who's deranged or care(less) but it would be nice to know more about you guys" Natsu looked at her with a weird face.

  "I know what you're thinking, I'm not part of a mafia, you can check me for any mark-" "I know I know, I believe you, you're just taking this situation calmly that's all" Natsu face turned back to normal. "I learned a lot back at home. P. S its not a good idea to keep someone dangerous in your house, what if something happened to Wendy?!" "Pssh relax This ain't our home anyway. We just decided to stay here for a while before we go home. Its being renovated" Lucy made an "O" with her mouth "That makes sense, let's enjoy the party"

The party was not over yet there was more noise even the music couldn't drown it. It was time for Wendy to hit the piñata.
  Hung high enough for a stick to reach it everyone gathered to watch the birthday girl swing it open for some candy. Wendy came dressed in black glittery silk jeans, white sneakers and a blue crop top that says "Sky Mage" and her hair pinned in two ponytails. Lucy awed at the girls sense of fashion, she leaned closer to Natsu and whispered "She sure looks bad ass" Natsu leaned and and whispered back "Well good cause that's what we were going for, as little as Wendy is she contributes a lot to Fairytail"