Chapter 13

Do Not Read The Authors Note At The End If You Are A Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat Noir Fan. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

      "How are you feeling today? Do you like the cake?" Ultear asked and watched Yuma with considerate eyes. This was how it was for Yuma all  year, casual conversations with no progress.

Ultear sighed again and folded her arms, she watched Yuma intensely for a while then decided to let it be for today. Patting Yuma on the head she straightened up and walked slowly out of the room.

"Dinner will be ready soon" Ultear smiled before leaving.

"So any progress?" Silver who had been leaning on the door with his head lowered asked. "She has started nodding at least, I see that as progress. I think she's going to make it, we just need to have a little more patience".

Silver shook his head,"Poor child. Only God knows what kind of hell she went through. A child at this age is supposed to be chatty. Do you think its from childhood?"

Ultear sighed "I doubt it. She responds really well and seems to know what's what. My guess is that she's in a state of shock but that's just it, she responds well to everything".

The conversation was taking them nowhere. All they could do was pray for her well being. Meanwhile, Yuma looked at the doorway where Silver and Ultear were talking and shook her head.

All she was trying to do was protect this family, by talking she would be putting them in danger. She didn't want to talk, she liked it here, she loved the warm hugs and lively dinner, the anticipation of when Silver gets home and the activities that goes on in the house.

Silvers son, Gray Fullbuster, is part of the special ops in Fairytail, a governmental organization led by Makarov Dreyar, the organization of course is under the most powerful people that rule the organizations called Era. And here she was in the house of a someone who could even be ranked under navy, no even hire than that, a guild of assassins.

Yuma tapped on the table recalling all the things Jose had done to her. As a little child growing up she always admired Layla and Lucy's mother- daughter relationship. She had known Jose was poisoning Layla but anytime she tried to report she was manhandled and beaten until she finally learned one thing, Silence.

   Silence had kept her alive but in grief, she put a label over her head signifying she was the cause of Layla's death, if only she had spoken. Drops of tears fell unto the table, her knuckles turned white.

A family was kind to take her in but after Jose threatened to kill them she left, she could remember the person she loved, the son of the family. The Whites were so good to her, especially Kouga White, he's a psychiatrist now-Hold on.

Yuma picked up the phone Ultear had bought for her yesterday-Ultear didn't know what was the cause of Yuma's silence and decided not to buy her a phone. She stood up and rummaged through her bag, she took out a box and quickly opened it, in the box there were several things and that included an old piece of paper.

She typed the number down on her phone and saved it then proceeded to texting because well...she can't talk and he was the only one who could probably help...she hoped. He knows what happened to her and could probably interpret the words she has to say to the Fullbusters before she could actually concentrate on healing, she hasn't used her voice in a long time