Prologue

He was different; I liked different. He didn't care about popularity, only music. He was quiet but wasn't mute. He drank his coffee slowly to savour it during the lectures teachers threw in after an announcement over the intercom. His little doodles at the top of his pages gave me an idea of what he enjoyed. His notes were messy to make sure he got everything jotted down, he wasn't like the other guys who never wrote anything. His appearance was an entirely different thing but what drew my attention were his glasses; dark at the top and faded to become clear at the bottom. His nose was cut to perfect, I'd never tell him that but it suited his facial structure so well it almost seemed like he had gotten a nose job; however I loved his eyes. They were these magnificent Hazel coloured orbs that you could get lost in if you looked into them for too long but by looking at them from time after time, you noticed the little red dot on the side of his right eye. It almost looked painful but I would never dare to ask about it. He was pale, he was half Italian-I think he's also part Scottish which explains a lot-but being any darker than he naturally was would look odd with his messy light brown hair. Even the way the grey school uniform pants made his legs look longer than they actually were made him different; not odd looking, just different but the navy blue blazer with the red and black tie made him look classy so it balanced out the attire.

To put it loosely, I fell for him the moment I walked into English class.

-----

So I'm giving The Only Hope For Me Is You a break and decided to write a high school Mikey fic. Obviously the uniform is from I'm Not Okay which also means to picture them(you'll be introduced to them soon) from the video even if they were all in their twenties at the time.

I'm going through a phase after finishing any book(in this case The World Is Ugly) where I have to publish something and see how it goes. if I like it I continue, if I don't, I draft it and it eventually never gets used so I apologize if this turns out like Disenchanted where I stopped at chapter nine(I believe) because it was dragging too much.

As for the cover, I'm not sure if I want to keep it, I feel like it gives this book a dark feel but let me know the vibes it gives you and I'll decide from your feedback whether or not to change it; I have another cover I might use if anything.

Any ideas for Run Away With Me? Send them to me on here and I'll put them somewhere in the book; I'm open to a different plot as well because you're writing this book just as much as I am so let me know what you thought of this I don't know, intro? And how you think this book should go and I'll more than likely post again tomorrow.