S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

"Wake up mi amour" I whispered into Mikey's ear making him groan and pull the covers over his head causing me to laugh.
"Babe, come on" I said poking his ribs and bringing the covers back down to his hips; he turned his body around to face me, one arm going under his head as he let out a tired yawn and lifted his tank top to scratch his stomach.
"Since when did you know Spanish?" He questioned raising an eyebrow at me; I crossed my legs and looked down at him, raising an eyebrow as well.
"Mi amour means my love, it's the most simple thing to say besides te amo" I explained as I ran a hand through messy hair.
"I can barely speak Italian yet here you are speaking different languages" he said sarcastically sitting up and stretching his back.
"Why didn't you go to school?" He questioned taking note of the time.
"And leave you alone? Besides, we have the house to ourselves again until my brother comes home so you know what that means" I sang pecking his lips making him smirk; yes missing school was bad but Mikey and I have been able to spend three full days together and that meant everything because I knew he'd eventually have to go home.
"What does that mean?" He asked.
"Star Wars movie marathon!" I shouted making him laugh at my early morning-it was actually eleven thirty am-energy.
"You have the mentality of a twelve year old boy" he stated.
"Which is why you love me" he nodded at that and kissed my head before standing up and looking around the room for the pants my dad handed him last night which gave me time to admire his half naked body; Mikey was always insecure about how he looked, he was chubby between the ages of eight and fifteen and was picked on for it so even now, after losing a good seventy pounds, he was still self-conscious on what he wore and how he looked but who could blame him. Between his mother always filling his head with things and kids in school picking on him, it stuck so it's always a constant thing on repeat in his mind; should I eat this? Does this look okay on me? Is this too tight? My legs look awkward-when trying to explain to someone Mikey's view on himself, people would without a doubt think he was a girl but really, he just didn't like the way he looked; he didn't see himself the way I did-I saw him as this amazing, smart, talented, special, handsome human being but he saw the opposite of it all.

"I was thinking I make pancakes" I said getting up and sliding my feet into my unicorn slippers which instantly made Mikey question my sanity.
"And you say you aren't twelve" he stated pointing to my slippers.
"You know what, its cold now answer my question"
"You have a closet full of sweaters"
"But your body will keep me warm later so" I told him as I wrapped my arm around his neck in which he replied by wrapping his arms around my waist.
"What has gotten into you this morning" he questioned kissing my nose.
"I'm hungry"
"And horny" he added making me shake my head and place my hands on his chest before pecking his lips and walking out of my room, heading to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and throw my hair into a bun before running up the stairs and into the kitchen to make us breakfast-lunch? Brunch, I guess.

"Turn the tv on please, babe" I said as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs from the basement and soon, the sound of the news channel was sounding but Mikey changed it to MTV which had a Backstreet Boys song playing making Mikey hum along indicating he knew it.
"Do you want chocolate chip or M&M pancakes" I asked holding up a bag of each.
"Surprise me" he stated as he came behind me and began kissing my neck.
"You called me horny when you're leaving hickies on my neck while I'm trying to make us food"
"You're so beautiful" he mumbled before letting go and beginning to make us coffees.
"I love you too" I stated as I poured M&Ms into the mix and put it on the pan.
"Man, you love Nightmare Before Christmas, don't you" he stated as he admired my four mugs.
"They're all from Pete. He's the biggest Nightmare Before Christmas fan I know"
"You sure you and Pete were never a thing?" He questioned as he set a Harry Potter mug and a Star Wars mug on the counter, I looked from the corner of my eye and saw he wasn't looking at me but was thinking about the question.
"No, no of course not. I would've told you if we were, babe. Why you ask?"
"I don't know, you guys just seem really close" he mumbled.
"Mikey, he was there for me through so much, he was the person I told everything to and vise vera. He knows me like the back of his hand because we've been best friends for nearly a decade, something as small as a kiss would be awkward for us let alone an actually relationship" I looked at the pancakes before making my way to Mikey and wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my face against his back.
"I love you and only you" I reminded him.
"I love you too" he said turning around to kiss my head again.