Bang the Doldrums

"And you felt the need to video chat me at one am for what reason, Peter?" I questioned as I kicked my feet up on my desk and retied my hair into a-proper-ponytail knowing very well this wasn't going to be a short call.
"I did it" he stated proudly making me bring my feet down and position my body directly in front of the camera; I was suddenly interested yet concerned.
"Did what?" I cautiously. He gave no verbal answer but lifted his black tank top and began flicking his right nipple making my jaw drop at what he had done.
"No"
"Yes" he mimicked.
"Why Pete? Why your nipple? Why not your nose or ears" I questioned; of all places to pierce, his nipple was the victim.
"My nose is pierced, remember?" He questioned digging into his nostrils and pulling down a silver horseshoe shaped piece of jewellery making me shake my head; how could I have forgotten about the septum. He did it in my bathroom after all.
"Your ears are untouched though"
"Yeah neither is my dick but not for long" he told me as if it were a casual conversation to have; for him it was, for me, I had questions.
"I'll rip it out if you do" I threatened.
"So that rumour in seventh grade that you liked me is true isn't it" he questioned jokingly making me roll my eyes.
"Why did I answer this call"
"Because you love me and my pierced nipple" he stared.

Pete was odd, no questions to that but I think that was the reason I loved him so much. He understands my weird side, his is normal and daily but I wouldn't have it any other way; even when he does the most questionable like piercings or tattoos.
"So what did you do today?" He then asked flipping his septum piercing back up-his parents had no clue it was there and if they did, it would be ripped out-and rolling his shirt down as he took a seat at his desk again.
"Not much, Mikey took me to his and Gerard's old treehouse an-"
"And you fucked and now you're pregnant and I'm gonna be the godfather. Damn kids" I said nothing only for the fact-part of it-was true and he soon caught on which made his eyes go wide and jaw drop.
"You fucking fucked?!"
"Calm the fuck down" I scolded my best friend; I was mainly trying to make sure no one up stairs heard me because though my door was closed, the vents travel.
"It's not everyday my best friend calls me and says she lost her v-card in a fucking treehouse. I'll never be able to look at my own treehouse the same way knowing you did the deed in something like that. Ew"
"One, you called me to show me your nipple, two it wasn't in the treehouse but in his house because his parents were out and his brother took their grandmother to get her hair done and three, you got it in the ass before losing your v-card to a girl and you didn't even know Chris until the next day so I wouldn't be talking" I stated making him instantly shut up.
"You didn't have to bring up Chris" he mumbled.
"Why not? It's funny whe-"
"Shut up!" He yelled taking me by surprise.
"Pete I-I was just jok-"
"Goodnight" he mumbled ending the chat leaving me to stare at my reflection but I soon shrugged it off, figuring it must just be the fact he forgot to take medication today. I know I shouldn't blame his disorder for losing his temper but it would make sense for his mood to change from happy to mad in seconds; I didn't help with bringing up the Chris thing knowing Pete actually liked him but he shouldn't have said what he said. I never reacted that way when he spoke to me about a one night stand he had so why would he say that to me? I decided I would speak to him in the morning and shut my computer down before making my way back to bed and throwing the covers over my body, allowing my tiredness to take over.

I was awoken by the sound of my phone going off; it was odd because no one ever called me at six am so with my head still under my pillow, I reached for my phone and muffled a hello in which my boyfriend's voice sounded making me lift my head and put my phone to my ear to hear him.
"Sorry, what?" I asked.
"Where are you? School starts soon and you aren't at your locker" from that sentence, I jumped out of bed and tossed my uniform on before storming into the bathroom-Mikey still on the phone-as I brushed my teeth and threw my hair into a ponytail.
"There's no way I'll make it on time so I'll see you at lunch" I told my boyfriend as I packed my backpack and put my knee high socks on followed by shoes; I was so dead.
"Gerard doesn't have class till like ten, I can ask him if he can drive you here" Mikey offered making me stop dead in my tracks and look down at my phone.
"You're crazy"
"No I'm Mikey" he replied laughing.
"Mikey no"
"I'll call him. Be ready to see an emo in batman pyjamas by the way" he told me before hanging up without an argument making me sigh and put my phone in my blazer pocket as I waited for the older Way brother to pull into my driveway; my dad and Seb were already gone. I had found out because my dad had left a note on the fridge saying he didn't know if I felt sick so he didn't want to risk waking me and hopes I feel better soon; feeling great thnks pops.

The sound of a honk outside made me drop the sticky note and grab my bag and keys, headed towards the front door where I locked it and ran down the steps towards the silver car; memories of yesterday's event flooded my mind as I opened the passenger door and slid in beside the brother of my boyfriend who-most likely-didn't know what happened not even twenty four hours ago.
"Hey sleepy head. That's for you" Gerard greeted as he pointed to a Starbucks cup and reversed, heading down the road towards my school.
"Hey G, thank you so much for the ride and well, this" I said gesturing to the coffee now in my hands; I didn't have time to make it-obviously-so this was well needed.
"Of course. You only lose your virginity once anyway, right?" He questioned making me choke on my hot coffee.
"I beg your pardon?"
"Mikey didn't tell me, I found the fucking condom in the trash bin in our bathroom. He's just lucky I was the one who went and took out the garbage and not our grandmother or parents" I didn't know what to say; I wasn't mad, I was glad it was just Gerard and not any other family member-though this is just as bad-but the fact he just blurted it out was shocking.
"I won't tell anyone don't worry. If you kids need any condoms, tell Mikey to raid my underwear drawer" he said after a few minutes of silence.
"On come on Eve, lighten up! I mean I'm not into incest but I got a pretty big boy so I'm sure Mikey does too, must've been fun huh. It's like it was planned. Mommy and daddy aren't home, brother and grandma are out, free hou-"
"Gerard stop!" I shouted laughing making him chuckle just as we reached the school.
"I can't pick you guys up after school so have fun walking. Nana is home so no fuc-"
"Okay okay enough bye" the black haired comic book artist only smiled as he tucked a piece of greasy black hair behind his ear before placing both hands on the steering wheel followed by looking back at me.
"Bye Eve, tell Mikes I say hi"
"I will, drive safe" I reminded him.
"The drive is safe, its New York itself that's wild but I'll be okay" I closed the door and watched as the crossover drove out of school property before walking in; I was already late so I don't see a reason for rushing now.

All I know is I have quiet the story to tell Mikey later today.

-----

I haven't updated in what feels like forever and even this isn't the best; it's just a filler chapter for you guys so there's a lot of odd shit like Pete and his piercings. Yes he has had his nipple pierced and his septum was also pierced at one point; everyone knows about the famous Prince Albert piercing he had-there aren't any pictures though-but I don't think I will bring that up.
No I did not include their first time doing it but it's spoken about; there will be one point where I do write it but not yet.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this filler, if you have any ideas please message me!