Who's the hottie

^^^^^Maisys outfit^^^^^
Maisy's pov
"How do I look? I'm going for a 'I care but not to much' look" I asked Scott entering the kitchen and twirling around in front of him.

"You look gorgeous Maisy" Scott compliments.

"You think?" I asked looking down at my outfit.

"Definitely. You're going to do just fine in high school"

"You're the best brother ever." I replied hugging him.

"But we're going to be late if we don't leave soon" I said pulling away from the hug.

"Come on, my bikes outside"

"I can't believe Mum let you get a motorbike, that's so cool" I exclaimed following behind Scott. As we arrive at school Scott parks next to other bikes and stiles walks up to us as Scott cuts off the engine.

"Why the hell would you want Derek's help?" Stiles questioned before actually looking at us.

"Who's the hottie?" Stiles asked moving his head to look at me, causing Scott to glare.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Hi, Stiles" I laughed, upon hearing my voice a look of realisation crossed stileś face.

"Oh my god, Maisy" stiles shouted exictedly walking over and hugging me before Scott pushed him off.

"I can't believe you called my sister hot." Scott groaned

"I didn't know it was her" Stiles defended himself.

"Do you think she's hot now?" Scott asked.

"Weeeellll..." Stiles trailed off scratching the back of his head and looking sheepishly at Scott.

"Let's go get your schedule" Scott said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the school, more importantly to Scott away from stiles.

"Aw seriously, come on man" Stiles called following us.

Allisons pov
"Who do you think she is?" I asked as Lydia and I watched Scott with a girl we've never seen before.

"I don't know but they're totally not together" Lydia asserted.

"How do you know? I mean they showed up to school together and he's holding her hand." I empathised the holding hands part, as we walked towards the school.

"She's clearly a 10 and Scotts like a 2, not every girl likes goofballs Allison" Lydia said as we walked down the school hallway, stopping at my locker.

"Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men." Lydia sighed looking around.

"You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen."

"Meh, some are more mature than others." She responded.

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while. Work on becoming a better person."

"Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you... it's totally fine. But I don't' want a boyfriend. I want a distraction." Lydia admitted as two boys walked down the hallway drawing everyone eyes to them.