We're Family

Stiles's pov
"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott said waking up at the same time as Alison and I.
"We passed it. There's-- There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." I said
"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said.
"Yeah, the same night you were bit by peter." I said
"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Alison said
"It was me. You almost hit me. we can find it." Scott said.
"What?" Alison asked noticing the strange look on Isaacs face
"You guys were out a long time." He said
"How long is a long time?" I asked.
"16 hours." Deaton said
"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asked.
"And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton said
"Where's Maisy?" Scott asked looking around the room noticing she was missing.
"She's at the loft with Ethan. They're going to try and stop Kali and Aiden when they come for Derek" Isaac said.
"I thought she had to be here? You know in case something happened to Scott" Alison asked
"She only just left. She he your hearts, knew you were going to wake up. She wasn't sure if Scott would be happy she was working with Ethan. She really doesn't want to disappoint you, Man" Isaac said.
"She never could, but I might disappoint you right about now" Scott said.
"No, dude, you are not going back with them." I said knowing Scott too well.
"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott said.
"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" I asked
"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked
"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help."
"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Alison said to deaton
"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."
"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asked
"I wouldn't trust him, no, But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

Maisy's pov
"We know about the lunar eclipse, So don't think kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field. She's coming, and my brother's coming with her." Ethan said.
"Good enough for me. Derek?" Peter said
"Can't you just call off your boyfriend" Derek said"
"He's not a dog. I can't control him" I said.
"Some people would beg to differ on the dog part" Cora said making me growl at her.
"You want me to run?" Derek asked
"No. I want you to stay and get slaughtered by an alpha with a psychotic foot fetish. Of course I want you to run. Sprint, gallop, leap your way the hell out of this town." peter said
"If you want to fight and die for something, that's fine with me, but do it for something meaningful." Cora said to Derek
"How do you know I'm gonna lose?"
"We don't, but I'll bet she has an idea. Don't you, lydia?" Peter said looking out the door.
"Lydia I told you to stay out of it" I said as she walked into the loft.
"You feel something, don't you?" Peter said looking at Lydia.
"What do you feel?" Derek asked.
"I feel like... I'm standing in a graveyard." Lydia said.
"Yeah that's because you're going to get yourself killed" I said to her.

Isaacs pov
"See what you can find in my dad's closet. Anything with the strongest scent." Alison said as we walked around her house.
"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady. Scott." Agent Mccall said.
"What are you doing here?" Scott asked his dad.
"Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, Why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? You too, Isaac."
"How do you know my name?" I asked
"Your name's one of the few things I know. To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue."
"If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott said.
"I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room. Really hoping." Agent Mccall said.

Maisy's pov
"Where is he?" Kali asked entering the loft
"I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands, The usual werewolf afternoon." I said.
"Who do you think you're talking to?" Kali said.
"Someone in desperate need of a pedicure. I'd be happy to give you a referral." Lydia said butting in.
"Maisy what are you doing?" Aiden asked.
"The right thing, Aiden" I said. Kali took a step forward growling at me causing Aiden to growl at her.
" She is not the problem." Aiden said
"Maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie." Kali said
"Oh, god. Is this about to get really violent?" Lydia asked
"Probably." I said as the sky roof above us smashed and Jennifer came through it.
"So who wants to go first?" She asked making Kali growl and charge at her. Ultimately losing the fight
" That's right, kali. Look at me. Look at my face. Do you know what it takes to be able to look like this, To be able to look normal?" Jennifer said
"I don't care." Kali said
"It takes power. Power like this." Jennifer said as she raised a bunch of glass ready to kill Kali.
"I-- I should've-- I should've ripped your head off!" Kali screamed as Jennifer used her powers to plunge the glass into Kali. Ethan and Aiden quickly join arms forming into their joined alpha form, but before they can fully become joined Jennifer rips them apart and I hear their hearts slow.
"What's the line coach likes to say? The bigger they are..." She says getting cut off when I scream for Aiden rushing to his side.
"Aiden, aiden, baby wake up" I said crying with him in my arms, rocking him back and forth.
"I never meant to hurt you my dear Maisy, I actually found out what so special about you and it's not your bond with him, it's your bond with me. You see I knew my sister had a kid before she died, I could just never figure out where it went."
"No" I said looking up at her after realising what see meant.
"Yes Maisy. That's why I felt so connected to you, we're family"
"No, we're not, you're lying" I said sobbing with Aiden still in my arms.
"I would never lie to you Maisy you're my niece. If you want I can let you see Melissa before I kill her, that way she can tell you the truth, you're adopted Maisy"
"Im not, I'm not. Stop lying"
"Once this is over Maisy, once the alphas are gone we can leave, you and me. We can be a family agian."
"Go to hell"

Scotts pov
"You can't keep us here" I said to my dad.
"Not without some kind of warrant." Alison added
"I've got a desk full of probable cause." Dad said motioning to the weapons.
"My father is a highly respected private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons. Like this 175-pound draw tactical crossbow or this carbon steel marine combat knife, .50ae desert eagle. Hmm. Smoke grenade with pull ring igniter." I said pulling the ring
"Wait! Scott, wait!" Dad yelled as we ran.

Jennifer's pov
"What do you want from me?" Lydia asked as I approached her
"I want you to do what you do best, Lydia. I want you to scream." I said as I turned back into my normal self causing her to scream.

Derek's pov
"What the hell was that?" Cora asked hearing the scream
"Lydia. We have to go back." I said.