Reunited

Sheriff Stilinski's pov
"scott! Let me give it a shot." I said walking into the bank vault and seeing scott battle with an invisible wall. I shoot the rope holding deaton and he falls to the floor.

Stiles pov.
"Okay, what do we do?" I asked.
"We pull them. Pull all of them." Cora said pulling the levers trying to put the power in Derek's apartment back on.

Isaacs pov
"Take him!" Kali demanded the twins as I lay helpless holding onto miss Blake, making sure the alphas don't get her.
"I'm giving you till the next full moon, Derek. Make the smart choice. Join the pack... Or next time I'm killing all of you." Kali said as she placed Boyd on Derek's claws killing him and leaving.
"It's okay." I heard Boyd say to Derek.
"No, no. No, it's not. It's not." Derek said back,
"It's all okay, Derek."
"I'm... l'm sorry."
"The full moon. That feeling... That was worth it. There's a lunar eclipse. I always wondered what... What that felt like for one of us. For one of us..." Boyd trailed off as he gave his last breath.

Scotts pov
"How'd you find us?" I asked as we walked outside with deaton
"I had a little help" sheriff stilinski said nodding his head towards his patrol car where Maisy was leaning.
"Let's get you an ambulance." Sheriff stilinski said knowing that Maisy and I would need some space.
"Wait." Deaton said making me stop walking towards Maisy.
"Your eyes were red. Bright red." Deaton said.
"How is that possible?" I asked.
"It's rare. It's something that doesn't happen within 100 years, but every once in a while a beta can become an Alpha without having to steal or take that power. They call it a true Alpha. It's one who rises purely on the strength of the character, by virtue, by sheer force of will." Deaton said.
"You knew this would happen." I said.
"I believed. From the moment I knew you were bitten, I believed."
"You're not the only one."
"No. Deucalion isn't after Derek. He's after you." Deaton said before he and the sheriff walked over to the ambulance and I made my way to Maisy. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could utter a word Maisy spoke.
"I'm so sorry Scotty." She said causing me to pull her in a hug at how vulnerable she sounded.
"Are you okay?" I asked her pulling away.
"I will be if you can accept me" she said.
"Why wouldn't I? you're my sister" I said.
"I need you to know I never meant for it to happen" she said.
"For what to happen?" I asked causing her eyes to glow....Red!
"I don't understand. How?" I asked shocked.
"Maybe we should talk somewhere else" Maisy said noticing more police show up.
"Good idea" I said following her into the woods.
"I was at the clinic taking your shift while you were at the meet remember?" Maisy asked once we got far enough in the woods that nobody would be able to hear us.
"Yeah"
"Well Aiden and kali showed up with Ennis half dead and I let them in. I was comforting Aiden while deaton tried to treat Ennis and Deucalion walked in the clinic. He said something about me being a distraction to Aiden and he wanted to see me. So I walked over to him and he bit me."
"Why?"
"He said I was Aidens mate. After he bit me I knew he wasn't lying, the connection I feel with Aiden it's nothing near anything I've ever felt before. I could never really explain why I felt so close to Aiden but it all makes sense now." She said dreamily obviously thinking of Aiden.
"Aren't mates just meant to be, you know, in the movies?" I asked thinking of all the werewolf movies stiles made me watch over the summer.
"Apparently it's just very rare" she said.
"You really love him don't you?" I asked
"More than anything."
"So I suppose telling you he's my enemy wouldn't Change that" I said
"Not in the slightest"
"Go on with your story than" I said a little disappointed that my sister was in love with my enemy but at the same time happy she loved someone so much.
"Ennis was dying Deucalion made me slice his throat, I didn't want to do it Scott you have to believe me" I could feel up the sadness and guilt pouring out of her like a waterfall.
"He was already dying Maisy, it's not your fault" I said trying to make her feel better while I thought of all the ways to make Deucalion suffer for what he had done to my little sister.
"You're not mad? You don't hate me?" Maisy asked on the verge of tears, this has clearly been weighing on her for a while.
"I could never hate you and you know I have trouble staying mad at you for more than one second" I said grabbing her wrist and stopping her from walking.
"No matter what you are or what you do you'll always be my baby sister Maisy and I'll always love you" I said causing her to leap into my arms. I chuckled slightly wrapping my arms around her.
"I want to come home" she whispered.
"You better go get your stuff than" I said unwrapping her from me. We walked back to the bank got a my bike and took off to get her stuff.