The Eclipse.

Derek's pov
"You did this for me?" I asked Jennifer.
"For us. For anyone who's ever been their victim."
"Stop talking to me like a politician. Stop trying to convince me of your cause!"
"Fine, I'll convince you of someone else's. Scott. You can save his mother, Stiles's father."
"How?"
"I need a guardian, And that's a role that can either be filled by the three parents I was forced to take or by you."
"I can't help you. I'm not even an alpha anymore."
"All I need is for you to help me get Deucalion in the right place at the right time."
"You just killed three of them on your own. What do you need me for?"
"You haven't seen him at his strongest. I have. And If he's got Scott with him, I don't stand a chance unless I have you."
"Derek, don't trust her." Cora said.
"I have the eclipse in my favor, But the moon's only gonna be in the earth's umbral shadow for 15 minutes. That's the extent of my window. There's no decision to struggle with. Help me kill him, and the others live. Just help me." Jennifer said.
"What did you do to Scott sister?" I asked noticing Maisy huddled in the corner rocking Aiden and herself back and forth.
"I told her the truth"
"You killed her mate" Lydia said.
"He was dragging her down, she'll be better off without him" Jennifer said.
"I doubt that. Have you heard what happens to a wolf when they lose their mate?" I asked.
"They die or go crazy. But she's not an ordinary wolf, she's got Druid in her blood, very powerful. She'll be fine" Jennifer said.

Isaacs pov
"Are you sure we're going the right direction?" I asked Alison trying to get to the Nemeton.
"I know we're near it. You think you can pick up a scent?"
"I'm trying, but I c-- I hear something. It's an--it's an emitter. It's one of your dad's." I said
"Are you sure?" Alison asked
"Has to be. Come on." I said leading her in the direction of the sound.
"Alison." I said as I found the root cellar.
"Oh, my god. Thank god!" Alison said seeing her dad
"You found us." Chris said as we started to untie everyone
"Where's Stiles? Where's my son?" Sheriff stilinski asked me
"And Scott?" Melissa asked
"They're coming, all right? They're on their way to help." I said

Maisy's pov
"We have to get going. Lydia, Maisy, we can get help." Cora said.
"From who?" Lydia asked.
"I don't know, but we can't stay here." Cora said.
"I won't leave them. They're alive." I said.

Chris's pov
"Come on, let's get out of here." I said as I was walking to the exit the ground in front of the exit collapsed blocking us in.

Maisy's pov
"Cora, grab that table." Deaton said.
"Can you save them?" I asked
"Only if they start healing on their own." Deaton said.

Scotts pov
"What are you doing?" I asked Derek as he showed up with Jennifer knowing very well this was all part of the plan.
"This might be hard to believe, But I'm actually trying to help you." Derek said
"Ooh, like brother against brother. How very American this is. Are you ready, Jennifer? Hmm? Did you gather your herbs, Pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees, Slit a baby's throat, perhaps? Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people Just to face me? Or is it 12 now?" Deucalion said

Isaacs pov
"It's blocked. What do you see? Anything?" I asked
"Look out!" Chris yelled as the ground above Melissa and I collapsed in almost crushing us, but I held it up
"Is it me, or is this place getting smaller? " I asked sarcastically

Deucalions pov
"Kill her. Do it. Now kill her. Your parents are dying. That storm you hear, she's burying them alive. It's her connection to the telluric currents. Kill her, and it ends." I said to Scott.
"It won't end. Not with me. He'll have you kill everyone you love. It's what he does." Jennifer said.
"They're dying, Scott. Your mother and the parents of your best friends. Kill her now, and it's over. Become the alpha you're meant to be. Become a killer.""
"They're not dead yet" Scott said.
"And who's going to save them, your friends?" I asked.
"My pack."
"The eclipse. It started" I said.

Alison's pov
"I can't do it. I can't hold it. I can't hold it. It's too much." Isaac said.
"It's too heavy" I said. Just as Isaac was about to drop it a aluminium bat stop it from falling.
"I always said aluminium was better than wood." Sheriff stilinski said looking up at stiles on the other end of the bat.

Derek's pov
"Jennifer! He doesn't know. " I said stopping her before she killed Deucalion
"Know what?" She asked.
"What you really look like. He knows the cost of bringing kali into his pack, But he's never seen the price you paid."
"No. No, he hasn't. Turn to me. Turn to me!" Jennifer said to Deucalion healing his eyes before stumbling back.
"What is this?" Jennifer asked
"Healing him made you weak, just like healing Cora did to me. You won't have your strength for at least a few minutes." I said to Jennifer
"Then you do it. Kill him."
"No. Like my mother used to say, I'm a predator. I don't have to be a killer. Your 15 minutes are up." I said to Jennifer.
"Like I told you, Derek, either you or the parents. Well, I guess I'll just have to take them now. In a few minutes, they'll be dead, and I won't need a lunar eclipse, even to kill a demon wolf. You've tried this before, Scott. I don't remember you having much success." Jennifer said from inside the mountain ash circle she created.
"How did you do that?" She asked as Scott broke through
"I'm an alpha now. Whatever you're doing to cause this storm, make it stop, or I'll kill you myself. I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes." Scott said.
"It won't change the color of mine, so allow me. " Deucalion said killing Jennifer.

Maisy's pov
"Aiden?"I asked as he opened his eyes.
"You can't get rid of me that easy, babe" he said smiling at me.

Stiles pov
"Scott?" I asked answering my phone
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked
"Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. How about you, you okay?"
"Sort of."
"You think you can come get us?"
"Yeah, of course."
"Great, okay. Um, uh, bring a ladder." I said causing everyone to laugh.