They want to get someone hurt

^Maisy's school outfit^
Scotts pov
"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." I exclaimed.

"Okay. Was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy... No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles yells through the locker room.

"All right, I'll do it.Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny spoke up from next to Stiles' locker.

"Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?" Stiles asked.

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny laughed.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right?"

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late." Coach says

"Sorry, coach." Isaac says as he comes to stand next to us.

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season. So work on that." Coach says.

Maisy's pov
"Are you following me Maisy?" I heard and turned around to see Aiden.

"Sorry alpha I'm not in your pack." I sassed walking away from him as Ethan and Aiden stare at me confused.

Scotts pov
Isaac runs off after Ethan and Aiden like an idiot.

"Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in the human body?" I heard Aiden ask.

"I don't know. Let's count." Ethan says as I jump in and punch one of them causing their nose to break.

"That's one." I said as we started to fight before we heard a scream.

"Maisy" I heard Aiden whisper before he and Ethan took off running, the rest of us following behind. When we got to where we heard the scream we saw a body.

"It's him, isn't it?" Isaac asked referring to the guy from the vet.

"Hey, get out of the way. Get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence. Back up! Everyone back! Get these kids out of here!" The sheriff yelled.

"Dad, just come here. Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?" Stiles said.

"Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah? Coach, can you give us a hand here?" Sheriff asked.

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid." Coach yelled.

"Coach." I called.

"Yeah?"

"He was a senior"

"He wasn't on the team, was he?" Coach asked.