Evangeline's Profile

My name is Evangeline and I am 17 years old. I'm the older fraternal twin sister of Evie by five minutes. Even though we're twins, the main difference is our hair. Mine is dark brown with blue tips while her entire head is coated with blue. The only feature we share is our chocolate brown eyes. 

My favorite colors are anything dark, but I'm more into blue, black, and crimson.

I am completely different from my sister, though. I'm not as girly as she is, but every once in a while, I can be. The both of us are the daughters of the Evil Queen. My good relationship with my mother has stopped ever since she refused to let me go with my sister to Auradon.

That day she and I were separated, I ran away. I don't know why our mom didn't allow me to go with her, but she claimed it was because "I wasn't ready". The only one who came to my defense was Captain Hook, who stopped by for a visit. He made her admit that it was actually her not ready for me to go.

I didn't understand why, because she treats us with very high criticism with her high standards, especially with Evie needing a prince to be happy. So, why would she have a problem with me leaving?

Ever since, I've been hanging with Harry and his group. When it came to having friends, my best friends consisted of Mal and Harry. They were the ones I was more close with besides my sister.

The rest were my very close friends. All of us were tight (Myself, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Harry, Gil, and Uma).

However, that all changed when Mal dumped shrimp on Uma and called her 'Shrimpy' which caused a fallout and our whole gang got split into two; Mal's and Uma's.

However, I decided to not pick sides. I still remained best friends with Mal and Harry. Now that Evie and Mal are gone, along with Jay and Carlos, Harry is my only best friend here. He's like an older brother figure to me.

 Now, let me tell you the big thing.

My crush is none other than Gil, son of Gaston. I've had a crush on him since childhood. He and I met when a couple of kids pushed me into a puddle of mud, and he stood up for me. Ever since, we've been pretty good friends. He doesn't know about my crush on him though.

Uma offered me a place as her second mate, but I declined. Knowing that I wasn't in good condition, she understood and never asked me again. She and I are good friends, but we're not very close either.

I lost all contact with my mother and have moved on. However, the struggle with missing Evie hasn't went away. When we were together, we were like one person. We did everything together. We protected each other, we were each other's shoulders to cry on, etc. It was as if we were two souls in one body.

When she left, she had the magic mirror Mother used in the past given to her. I was gifted a bracelet resembling a snake that wraps around my wrist. It can transform into either a whip or a staff and can actually make static noises when there's impact. I have used it sometimes with other guys who have tried to hit on me as well as training some of the younger crew members.

Anyway, that's all I gotta say. Let's get on with the story, shall we?

A/N: That's her outfit for the majority of Descendants 2 ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇