Chapter 9: Cotillion + Mal V.S. Uma

Evangeline's P.O.V. 

"Don't be nervous." my sister told me as the both of us and Gil walked to the ship where the cotillion was.

"I'm not. I'm actually excited." I replied as she smiled at me.

"That makes two of us. I get to enjoy this with my beautiful girlfriend." Gil said as he kissed my head.

"I have shipped you guys since we were kids and you get cuter and cuter every minute." Evie said, making us smile.

She had finished my dress and Gil's suit just in time before the cotillion. She did one heck of a job and I loved it.

He and I even wore matching gloves.

We got there and I smiled as the paparazzi took pictures of every person who passed by in their gowns for the red carpet

Gil and I posed and took pictures together before following our friends to where we would wait for Mal and Ben.

"So, buds, how do you like Auradon?" Jay asked as he and Lonnie came over to us.

"It's beautiful." Gil and I both said, making us look at each other and smile.

It was then the trumpets sounded and us girl squealed as the ceremony started. Lumiere stepped into the spotless with a smile.

"The future Lady Mal!" he announced.

Mal came out and everybody gasped at how beautiful she looked in her dress. I covered my mouth in surprise.

Mal began walking before Evie and I cheered and clapped, everybody else joining in.

Evie stepped forward to Mal before bowing to Beast and Belle. "Of course." he said.

Evie grabbed Mal's arm as I grabbed her other one. "Hi." she greeted.

"Hi, girlie. How are you feeling?" I asked, the three of us walking down the stairs.

"Sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal replied as we all smiled at her.