Chapter 5: Plotting *Mini-Chapter*

Evangeline's P.O.V.

"You could have just kept talking when you were arm wrestling her." I said to Mal as she revealed that Uma challenged her and because Mal lost, we have to bring the wand to her.

"There's no way we're giving Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." Evie said.

"If Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast." Carlos added.

"Great, so you guys are going to give Uma out of all people the wand." Gil added.

All of us kept arguing back and forth until Mal spoke up.

"Wait, you guys." she then looked at Carlos.

"Your 3-D printer." she suggested.

"A phony wand. In my sleeve." he agreed.

"But, the second Uma tests it out, she'll know it's fake." I told the daughter of Maleficent.

"Okay, then we'll get Ben out really fast, we just need a diversion." Mal explained.

"Smoke bombs." Jay suggested.

"That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work." Evie said as she walked over to Mal.

"Oh, and sick hair by the way." Evie told Mal.

"I know right? She really pulls it off." I said as I walked to the two girls.

"You wanna know something? Dizzy did this." Mal explained.

"Little Dizzy? Shut up." Evie asked.

"I know, I'm like loving it. It's like a lot lighter." Mal told us.

"I'm really proud of her." Evie said.

We heard a throat being cleared followed by a "Hello?".

We all looked back at the guys and Mal slapped her hands together.

"Okay. You guys meet us at Pirate's Bay no later than noon." she told them.

"And guys, losing? Not an option. 'Cause we're rotten..." she started.

"...to the core." we all finished together.