Chapter 1: Life on The Isle

Evangeline's P.O.V.

I was at Ursula's Fish and Chips with Gil and Uma. sitting next to him, eating some food.

He was talking with some of the crew members, but I, on the other hand, was just looking down, eating bits of the food slowly. I looked down and saw the bracelet that Evie had given me when we were kids.

It was a blue velvet bracelet that had a red gem in the middle. I touched it softly and smiled as I held back tears that threatened to fall.

"Hey, you okay there, E?"

I turned and saw Harry beside me, looking at me. I sighed and nodded as he pat me on the back before turning on the television, which showed a totally different Mal, trying to smile in front of all the reporters.

I couldn't help but wonder how life over there is like. From what I'm seeing, it must be good. Uma came in and placed a tray of food in front of Harry. She then took a handful of it and threw it at the television in frustration before turning away.

"Poser." she blurted out.

"Traitor!" Harry yelled.

"Hello?" Uma called.

Soon, the rest of the crew, except me began throwing food and rude remarks. I was too focused on other things than what was going on.

"How I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean." Harry said as he got some sauce from the TV.

"Gil! You want to stop chopping down yolks and get with the program?" Uma asked him.

I chuckled at him before he spoke up. "Yeah, what they said."

"That little traitor, who left us in the dark." the daughter of Ursula told everybody as she leaned over the table.

"Who turned her back on evil." Harry added.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil added.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes. "Oh, boy."

"Really, Gil?" I mumbled.

He then walked back to his spot after getting more food.

"Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her 'Shrimpy', the name that's kind of-" he stopped as Uma held Harry back and I glared at him. "Stuck."

She scoffed before turning to my best friend.

"That snooty little witch. Who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing." Uma told him.

"No, she left you that sandbox and said you can have the shrimp-" Gil was cut off my Uma, who slammed her hand against the table.

"I need you to stop talking." I sighed before getting up.

"Please don't say stuff that can get her worked up, Gil." I told him. "Well, gorgeous I can't help myself." he said. I blushed as he called me that.

"Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Boradon-" Harry started, but was cut off by an angry Uma.

"Harry! That's her turf now." she told him as she turned the TV. off. "And I want it too. We should not be getting our leftovers."