Chapter 7: Confrontation

Evangeline's P.O.V.

"Okay. There's ten minutes until the boys get here. You go to the ship and play an act that will make Uma believe you know nothing." Mal told Gil as we stood outside.

"You got it." he said before he looked at me.

"We will make it." he told me before he gave my forehead a tender kiss and he left through the huge pipe.

I couldn't help but stare into space as he went in, nothing but worry filling me.

"He's gonna be okay." Evie put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah."

"So, Sis. Does that bracelet still work?" Evie asked.

I smirked as the snake slid down my wrist, glowing, and soon, I made a lasso movement​ and threw a trashcan into a wall.

"Okay, then." she said as we all chuckled.

"That's not all. I've mastered something else." I said as I gathered my whip and I flicked it to my right and it became a staff.

"Guess you have your answer." I said as the girls chuckled.

Just then, I saw the limo pull up and out came Jay, Carlos, and a pretty girl with brown eyes and brown hair who was definitely an Auradon child.

They came over to us.

"Lonnie!" the girls said as they hugged the girl who happened to be Lonnie.

She then looked at me.

"Hi. Are you Evangeline?" she asked. I nodded.

"Evie told me so much about you. I'm Lonnie." she introduced as she held out her hand.

"Welcome to the Isle. Good to meet you." I told her as she smiled.

Soon, a limo came in and stopped. Jay and Carlos walked out and they had the fake wand with them.

"Let's see." I asked as Jay handed it to Mal.

"Wow, what a beauty. Perfect." she said.

"You guys got everything?" I asked.

They all nodded as Lonnie held the swords and Evie held the backpack that had the smoke bombs. All of us looked at each other.

"Everybody ready?" Mal asked. We all nodded.

"Well, let's go." I told them.

We all walked through the pipe and we saw Uma and her crew waiting. Ben was tied up with Harry having a hold on him. I saw Gil and locked eyes with him. I nodded toward him and he did the same.

"Hey, guys! They're here!" he yelled. Una and her crew looked at us before Harry pushed Ben to the side.

"Welcome!" he greeted with a vicious smile.

"Finally!" Uma said, followed by laughing.

I stood with Jay, Evie, Carlos, and Lonnie as Mal was on the deck.