Kidnapped

Chapter 5:

    Her Father said protectively.  

‟You don't have to do that!" Sophie said angerly. How was the schoolmaster supposed to get to her now?

‟Yes, I do. Now go eat dinner, please." Her Father replied a little bit more sternly then he meant to. 

Sophie went to the dinner table and waited for her father. While she was waiting, she wondered about the school for good and evil (or SGE as we should call it so it doesn't take too long for me to write it). She thought over some of the many things she had wondered about over the years: 

What will it be like? Will the school look nice? Will, there be people like me? And, will there be my perfect prince? As she thought this, her mind wandered to cucumbers, and until she could start thinking about it, she smelt a smell (that sounds weird) that she never smelt in a long time. 

Chicken that just came out of the oven, and... wait... Sophie thought. Is that... 

‟Hi Sophie," her father said, looking kinda funny with a big piece of chicken in front of his face.‟ I brought some chicken from Honora." Stefan then stopped and asked, ‟You know Honora right?"

"The woman that used to be friends with mother? Ya." Sophie said bitterly. She already heard about her from her late mother. Stefan gave Sophie a peculiar look and set the chicken on the table. "Father you know if I eat too much meat I look fat right?" Sophie protested though she hadn't had chicken in a while. 

"Well I think you could eat some protein, and I brought some cucumbers over too," Stefan said showing Sophie some fresh cucumbers from his bag. Sophie sat down to eat when she realized that her father was not sitting down. 

"Father where are you going?" she asked. 

Stefan looked away and said, "Well, I'm going to Honora  house to umm.... eat dinner there?"Sophie looked surprised when she heard this. 

"You are? Why?" 

"Because they invited me," Stefan said. "You would've come too, but I want you to stay here for your own protection. Maybe when the schoolmaster takes his pick this year, you can come over next time." With a forced smile, he bid Sophie good-bye. 

Sophie stood up suddenly. She knew that she might never see her father again, so she stopped him in his tracks by asking, "Father, do you...... love me?" The last part came in a whisper. 

Stefan smiled, confused. "Why, of course, I do, you don't have to ask to know that."

 "Okay," Sophie said with a fake smile. 

"Well, see you later sweetie," Stefan said as he stepped out the door.

 Sophie kept that fake smile that she had practiced so often, as Stefan stepped out the door. As soon as he was gone Sophie frowned. She knew that Stefan didn't love her mother as he said (and that included Sophie too). He loved Honora and her two little boys, Josh and Keith. But, Sophie sighed. I'll have to go with it, she thought as she slowly ate her dinner.

Lets just pretend: Sophie finished her dinner, went through her nightly routine, went through her beauty routine, and put on a pink dress and waited because, I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO HERE ALL OF THAT IN DETAIL:)

            Agatha slowly walked home thinking about what just happened. I finally have a friend, she thought. A BEST friend to be exact. Agatha thought. Sophie had always made her feel ordinary, and that's the only thing that she ever wanted.