I think I wrote something sad. ( NOT A CHAPTER)

IDK what I did. It just came flowing out of me.

Read at your own risk.

And please don't cry.

And no, this... whatever I did has nothing to do with me. As I said before, IDK what I have done.

Love, I hate it and are thankful for it.

Why do you might ask? Because it was the reason that my heart is split into millions of fractured pieces, thrown away toward a pit of nothingness, 'till it strained to the point of being gone eternally.

I am 6 years old.

It was the love I held for my dog.

He died, and I didn't get to say goodbye.

My heart was slashed, it left a scar. But you could scarcely notice it.

I am 9 years old.

It was the love I had for my home.

We moved, and I had to leave my friends and begin a new life. I never did see them again.

I cried as we left the neighboorhood.

My heart ripped but did not fall apart.

I am 15 years old.

It was the love I had for my friends.

The ones I thought would stay with me to my grave.

That didn't happen though.

I heard them giggling away in delight at a phone. I know now it was about me.

The day following, I left school early after witnessing the eyes of a million people looking at me.

Looking.

Laughing.

Whispering

I saw them hanging out with the people I'd never seen before. Or people I hated.

Next thing you know, I'm stranded at the restaurant we always go to on Friday nights because they both cancelled to go to a party.

They didn't tell me about the party 'till after the party ended.

I overheard them talk about me, about things I've never done before.

I'm sobbing in the bathroom.

Now, they avoid me, and I'm fine with that.

That's a lie I tell myself every day.

When my brother found out, he promised me that he would always be there for me even when others weren't.

My heart was at the last of its seams.

I am 19 years old.

It was my romantic love.

That one night, I walked along that dusty path, trees looming above me, as I felt shivers go down my spine, barely being able to see in the terrifying blackness of the night. 

Then, I saw them. 

Intangled with each other, looking into each other's eyes him and I once did. A look of undying trust and love. 

I ran away, tears escaping my eyes, rolling down my face.

He called me on the phone the next day, saying he wanted to talk about something, but I ended the call and stared at the ever-growing blackness of my phone.