Why Did I Get The Floating Blue One?

As  grxceful-ly greets: Hey hey hey!

How are you on this wonderful day/afternoon/night?

How's da quarantine life? 

Hurray! I actually updated sooner XD

I don't own The School for Good and Evil. All rights go to Soman Chainani :D

***

Chapter 15: 

How do you tell if you're in a daze? If you slam into a tree trunk you probably are. 

Agatha grumbled under her breath, holding her forehead in pain. 

She heard snickering and whipped around to see Beatrix smiling behind her hand. When Agatha gave her best creepy, twisted smile at her, Beatrix's face turned white with fear. Beatrix pulled herself together, sashaying past Agatha, bumping her on the shoulder.

"Sorry," she said in a hard voice. "Oh wait-- I'm not." 

"Leave me alone," said Agatha. 

Beatrix stopped walking, turning around and rolling her pretty blue eyes. "Why should I?" 

"..."

Beatrix raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow. 

"Well for starters... isn't it a little... mean--" Beatrix scoffed, "--to treat me like... that?" 

Beatrix tapped her foot impatiently. Agatha's palms felt sweaty. Why did she start this conversation? 

"And from what I can tell, you don't even like me, and I don't really like you," Agatha added. 

"I don't," Beatrix agreed. "And I would leave you alone." Beatrix pursed her lips. "In fact, I want to leave you alone." Agatha crossed her arms, trying her best not to slouch, pulling into a defiant stance. 

"Then why won't you?" Beatrix gave an exasperated sigh. 

"I'm just... confused," she said. 

"Confused because...?" Agatha pressed. 

"Because I just don't get it!" Beatrix exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "Why would someone like--" Beatrix's eyes flashed "--like you get accepted to the School for Good?" 

Agatha had kept asking herself that very same question. But why was it when someone finally said it out loud, it hurt so much? 

Agatha didn't let that faze her though. Instead moved and got up right into Beatrix's face until they were nose to nose. Agatha glared at her. Beatrix flinched. 

"I don't know," Agatha said in a dead voice.  "I don't know why I'm here. But I do know one thing..." 

"And what is that?" Beatrix gave a small flip to her blonde hair. "That you have literally no sense in fashion? What are you, a maid?" Agatha felt like slapping her, but refrained, anger coiling inside her chest. All the past emotions of the day piled up inside her, ready to snap. 

A voice banged around through her mind:"You wouldn't know good if it crawled up your dress!" It seemed like a... memory. But Agatha didn't remember ever saying that to someone. 

maybe it's from an alternate universe, a different voice that sounded scarily similar to Ally's voice whispered in her ear.

The words suddenly started bursting from her mouth. 

"You wouldn't know--" 

"Hey! You two!" 

It was another student.